Old "don't try this at home" vignette

Charles goodwill

I have been thinking about the old wwf "don't try this at home" promo that they used to air. It was the one with te old greats like classy Freddie blassie. Where they aretalking about the differences in wrestling and sad such things as "we never flew throughthe air" etc. I really loved this vignette and having looked all over you tube I cannot find it. Anyone else remember it. Possibly the best one they have ever produced. What do you think?

How about the other one the "bodies have been bruised, neck broken, careers ended in an instance. Yes this entertainment but the hazards are real"... thats one i can never seem to find
Its on the start off like a zillion WWE releases, its not that rare. :p

This is my favourite WWE vignette ever. Done the rounds about the same time as the Blassie one I believe. Magic.

How about the other one the "bodies have been bruised, neck broken, careers ended in an instance. Yes this entertainment but the hazards are real"... thats one i can never seem to find

may be on the releases but can't seem to find it on youtube

may be on the releases but can't seem to find it on youtube

There it is:)

• Paid Members
It was rubbish when the WWF went through that spell of presenting Blassie, Snuka and Andre as the be-all end-all of wrestling history because every fucker had gone to WCW.

Don't forget the first ballot Hall of Famer, and absolute icon of our great sport, Ernie Ladd.

Archived