1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I don't know much so I'm likely wrong but isn't it personal bankruptcy that prevents you operating a business, a liquidation just dissolves a company which has become insolvent and its operating board are only accountable if they have operated in an illegal or highly unethical way?

Yep -- in the UK, liquidation is for companies and bankruptcy is personal. If you declare bankruptcy, you're banned from being a company director. (That doesn't necessarily stop you "running" the business.)

• Paid Members
i haven't sent a tape yet but will get onto that asap but at least I'm trying to do something about it no harm in trying

I think if anyone should be sending a tape to Watchdog it should be Hitmannumbers. It's the right thing to do.

Why would you even contemplate such a thing? Unless you're considering getting back into wrestling I can't imagine what they could have that you'd want and if you are thinking of getting back into wrestling I would strongly suggest that you didn't.

Like I said I am not going to go into what I was looking to buy but it has no connection to me looking to go back into wrestling. If I wanted to I have no reason not to get involved. I had good shows and bad shows, unfortunately the bad shows were the ones with imports so were the biggest financial loss. However Herne Bay is now ran by VPW and EWW do Hastings and wouldn't upset them out of respect.

But to clarify me wanting to buy certain assets doesnt mean I am annoucing a UK tour ;-)

I wasn't aware 1PW had any assets, just an asshole that ran the show (into the ground). Unless you meant the ring that broke the first time it was used? Sure Rodd will get some prison time and end up with a 2nd broken ring soon.

As for the belts (that were new and not the ones Rodd tried to sell out from under G-Man's nose, as part of his 'Operation Piss On The Ones That Have Helped Me' scheme), as Majik pointed out earlier they are best off laying in the bottom of Scottish wardrobes just in case this does turn into a legal shitstorm and they need to be turned over. I really hope Rodd is forced to sell all he owns to give back the fans money until he sat in an empty house on a rickety stool, that's creaking under his massive fat ass while he finishes his last can of warm Skol, with Nelson Muntz at his window, pointing and saying "Har har".

Rodd has a new display picture of him recently out clubbing with his mates. Spending peoples money. :(

Like I said I am not going to go into what I was looking to buy but it has no connection to me looking to go back into wrestling. If I wanted to I have no reason not to get involved. I had good shows and bad shows, unfortunately the bad shows were the ones with imports so were the biggest financial loss. However Herne Bay is now ran by VPW and EWW do Hastings and wouldn't upset them out of respect.

But to clarify me wanting to buy certain assets doesnt mean I am annoucing a UK tour ;-)

If its the dvd stock, half of that was shit quality :devil:

Well that's my track of thinking, surely he couldn't be so dumb to have loaned him more money after everything that's happened previously. If he has, then he's dumber than anyone ever thought. Since he's paid for many an import to come over to wrestle him, maybe he shelled out 5 grand to sit at the same table as HBK at the gala dinner. He should probably put his side across sometime if its not him then speaking up can only benefit him.

My guess is it was LionMark as well. He seemed to be a lot closer to the company than any other wrestler, seem to remember reading he had the facebook password too. Would be interesting to find out if he did have a stake in there or if its just cause they let him play champion or have bland matches with imports.

• Paid Members
I wasn't aware 1PW had any assets, just an asshole that ran the show (into the ground). Unless you meant the ring that broke the first time it was used?

Is it the same ring that Gauntley bought for 1PW?

Archived