1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

If you didn't know, then yes, you are unfortunate. However, I think there are plenty of ways of getting some background information on a company before handing over money.

If Shawn Michaels himself goes "I'm coming to the UK with this company" why would anyone think it was dodgy? Yes everyone here knows Rodd's a scummy cunt and the "well I'm sure Danny's got his act together this time" idiots do deserve to lose their money, but having a star of HBK's magnitude meant this event extended well beyond the UKFF audience. There will be lots of people with no experience of 1PW who'd bought tickets because they had no cause to suspect the company Shawn Michaels was telling them about was a big con.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Kingdom - good to hear from you. The 1PW you knew died a long time ago mate, this is a tosser who is playing at being a promotor and running the former good name into the ground as well as eroding confidence in the buying public.

Come on, be honest, 1PW had a bad reputation before Danny Rodd got involved, he just continued it and made it worse.

But if he does do bankrupt, he won't be allowed to own another ltd company, so if he does reboot it under his name, as a new ltd company, you can do him there.

This is not true. My boss had a ltd company go into liquidation a couple of years ago, he has another one.

You still went back on more than one occasion so i find it to be absurd that your having a go at any one else or talking about them getting their comeuppence

What are you waffling on about? I don't know who this guy is, but he wasn't the one ripping people off. You seem to think because he was associated with someone that did that he's not allowed to be against that sort of thing. How odd.

Ok guys just to let you know, this email address is not danny's.....it belonged to the co director maurice. maurice had resigned from the company sometime ago.

He really is a piece of work isn't he? Ready these last few pages I'm begining to think Danny Rodd isn't as stupid as people thought he was. I expect he's got a receipt coming his way.

I think Mark did pretty much tell the story in the email that he sent to customers.

Yeah but none of them shared it here :(

I for one do feel sorry for Maurice. The guy was duped like most paying customers were (and a lot of the wrestlers were duped into thinking change was being implemented) by Danny and alas he is suffering the consequences of going into business with Rodd.

I have spoken to Maurice today and he is devastated with how this is gone down but based on what he told me the shit is going to truly hit the fan for Danny. I can't elaborate much further but from a legal standpoint Danny is going to feel the full letter of the law.

I for one welcome it based on what I've been told today.

This really is getting interesting. I do feel very sorry for the people who have now been landed with Danny's debt and the guy who now owes

This is not true. My boss had a ltd company go into liquidation a couple of years ago, he has another one.

Liquidation and bankruptcy are two very different things, as far as I know, one involves just shutting down a company, one involves full bankruptcy, which is a different process.

Could be wrong mind, but I was under the impression that was the case.

I really do hope Shoddy Rodd-y gets sent to prison, I recall him having a chequered Police history that prevented him from going to the States at one point, so hopefully that'll help in him getting sent down for a bit. He could maybe team up with Malcolm Webster & Jim Brown in the showers as the 'Lowlife Scumbag Bottomfeeding Cunt Triumvirate'. Then they can use the Freebirds rule for taking pisses and soaping up each others backs together.

• Paid Members
Liquidation and bankruptcy are two very different things, as far as I know, one involves just shutting down a company, one involves full bankruptcy, which is a different process.

Could be wrong mind, but I was under the impression that was the case.

I don't know much so I'm likely wrong but isn't it personal bankruptcy that prevents you operating a business, a liquidation just dissolves a company which has become insolvent and its operating board are only accountable if they have operated in an illegal or highly unethical way?

I can't believe this is even a topic of conversation for some knob end playing at promoting a wrestling show. :(

Some one feel free to let me know one way or the other, I always like to learn a little something even if its something that's just been pushed from my mind over the years.

I personally spoke with Danny by phone back in Feb before purchushing tickets and he assured me of a full refund in the event of cancellation, he later banned me from the 1pw wall for asking about refunds ect. When I emailed him he said he had banned me for badmouthing him, guess what looks like I was right about him all along. I dont think anyone will see any refunds from him as he is a lying thieving piece of scum and a disgrace and insult to british wrestling, I also hope he gets all that he deserves for conning people.

I personally spoke with Danny by phone back in Feb before purchushing tickets and he assured me of a full refund in the event of cancellation, he later banned me from the 1pw wall for asking about refunds ect. When I emailed him he said he had banned me for badmouthing him, guess what looks like I was right about him all along. I dont think anyone will see any refunds from him as he is a lying thieving piece of scum and a disgrace and insult to british wrestling, I also hope he gets all that he deserves for conning people.

.....and he will if the people who he owes money to get their heads screwed on, get in touch with eachother and take the necessary legal route with as much written proof as possible. The more people, the more money that's being owed, the bigger the twatting he'll get in the courts; but it must be a co-ordinated and well planned movement against him. Go on...ya know ya wanna.

.....and he will if the people who he owes money to get their heads screwed on, get in touch with eachother and take the necessary legal route with as much written proof as possible. The more people, the more money that's being owed, the bigger the twatting he'll get in the courts; but it must be a co-ordinated and well planned movement against him. Go on...ya know ya wanna.

Ive already contacted watchdog and urge people to do the same so that they pick up on the story, im also offering to pass on anybodys names that are owed money if they contact me back, so if needed just pm me

Ive already contacted watchdog

Fucksake. Have you sent an audition video into Big Brother as well? That's as likely to get you your money back as Watchdog is.

Why did he have to reassure you about refunds when you spoke to him in February anyway? Because you already knew he was a lying, conning twat?

• Paid Members

This has just come up on PWInsider. Now I thought Shawn was making some other appearences over here? This gives the impression that he now isn't. It also hints at the unprofessionalism of Danny Rodd!

SHAWN MICHAELS' UK TOUR CANCELED

By Dave Scherer on 2011-08-15 15:21:17

August 15, 2011

End of the day people need to be refunded but without any money Rodd cannot do this.

I was contemplating looking to buy some of the 1PW assets but I could see that any money I offered wasn't going to go to the fans for refunds who ultimately have lost out.

I am not standing here saying I will part with mountains of cash but i was hoping at least it would help setting them off in doing the right thing.

Archived