1PW show off........time to pay up now Danny Boy!

cheetah69uk

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

From the Wrestling Globe Newsletter

A promoter in Kinshasa, Congo (Africa) is advertising a pro wrestling show dubbed "Rumble in the Jungle II" using the names of Batista, Bill Goldberg, Team 3D, MVP, Luke Gallows, and Matt and Jeff Hardy in their advertising. Of course most of these names know nothing about this show. Do you have a story about an unscrupulous promoter? Email us at you2us@wrestlingglobe.com

Anyone?

A promoter in Kinshasa, Congo (Africa) is advertising a pro wrestling show dubbed "Rumble in the Jungle II" using the names of Batista, Bill Goldberg, Team 3D, MVP, Luke Gallows, and Matt and Jeff Hardy in their advertising. Of course most of these names know nothing about this show. Do you have a story about an unscrupulous promoter? Email us at you2us@wrestlingglobe.com

Is the promoter AJ Spitumbufire?

IN BREAKING NEWS UM BUNGO HAVE SPONSORED KONGO KEV TO APPEAR AT RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE II AGAINST MVP! A SPOKESMAN FOR UM BONGO SAYS THAT WHEN KONGO KEV DRINKS UM BONGO LIKE THEY DRINK IN THE CONGO IT WILL GIVE HIM THE ENERGY AND STRENGTH TO SUCEED ON SUCH AN EVENT!

• Paid Members
IN BREAKING NEWS UM BUNGO HAVE SPONSORED KONGO KEV TO APPEAR AT RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE II AGAINST MVP! A SPOKESMAN FOR UM BONGO SAYS THAT WHEN KONGO KEV DRINKS UM BONGO LIKE THEY DRINK IN THE CONGO IT WILL GIVE HIM THE ENERGY AND STRENGTH TO SUCEED ON SUCH AN EVENT!

I worry for you...

If you go on the dome's facebook page you'll see where i asked last Friday and they said that the events manager has mailed Danny to see if he is going ahead with it but he hasnt responded to them. This was 4 days after the 1PW page was saying they were waiting for tickets from the dome.

So he hasnt told the dome that the event is going ahead yet is saying he is waiting for tickets???????????????

I re-asked yesterday and have had no response from the dome yet but when i posted the domes response on the 1PW page then people picked up on it but no response from 1PW

The only venue i would book through would be the dome as you are certain to get your money back when it does go tits up

I'm fed up with this. I'm really lucky that me and my girlfriend haven't parted with any cash in advance for the 1PW weekend in October though. I'm fed up as in my work i had to book this weekend off back in April so i could attend this and now i have zero confidence in 1PW and this show actually happening. I will now have to go into work and try to renegotiate new holiday dates which can take a few weeks to now find out if i can get different holiday dates.

• Paid Members
If you go on the dome's facebook page you'll see where i asked last Friday and they said that the events manager has mailed Danny to see if he is going ahead with it but he hasnt responded to them. This was 4 days after the 1PW page was saying they were waiting for tickets from the dome.

I'm seeing a pattern of bad management here. First you get Shawn Michaels people trying to get hold of Danny Rodd for days on end to make him aware of this issue that could have seen HBK not coming. Now we have the venue trying to speak with him to confirm things are still going ahead and again he is out of contact for several days. While all this is going on wrestling fans are wanting to buy tickets but not trusting in doing so because of all this confusion that Mr Rodd expects to go away because he said "If you don't hear it from 1PW it isn't true" sorry strawb, but when it's coming from the venue then it's 100% reliable information and should not be ignored!

Just in case anyone is in any doubt at all as to why 1PW are going belly up, if you're wondering whether it has something to do with the "Haters" wonder no longer, because the above is EXACTLY why 1PW are fucked. No excuses, no blame to be placed anywhere else, no "I care too much" none of this "I lived and breathed 1PW 24/7", it is plain and simple bad management, ignorance and a lack of basic human skills.

Archived