Robert Colossus Returns!

TedtheMan786

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just find this thread pointless as there are ZERO videos of him wrestling. Basically all you have to advertise this guy (yourself) is your name. Do you even work for any companies? If not then i just dont get this.

He is disgraced because....well, the exact reason you said. No one knows who he is, and I believe he created this "broken down horse" fantasy world of his to compensate for that fact in his own mind.

No, because that's not what "disgraced" means. You're trying to "work the Internet" to get attention and people have seen right through you.

Are you him?

He obviously is. If this Robert Colossus guy is an unknown wrestler who has never worked anywhere important or ever been captured on film then how does TedtheMan786 know who he is or even care that much?

Oh he is very much a real wrestler. Type his name in google with quotes and you will see many results of his losses from FNW in Butler Pennsylvania. I assure you very much that these are videos leading to an actual in ring return. Also, if you do the same thing on youtube you will find one match where he manages a wrestler named Scott Prodigy. That was from the memorable show staged in the middle of a corn field in Ohio.

I am not "working" anything sir. Somebody asked me some background on Robert Colossus and what these videos are about, and that's what I simply did, so anybody who wasn't interested before may be more enticed to check them out.

Thanks again!

Former pro wrestler Robert Colossus first visits a pub in a local small town in Pennsylvania. After being thoroughly ejected by the pub's patron, he goes to the only place he knows for support: a church, for which houses the basement he's lived in since retirement, and it's priest. More to come.

Part 1-Dizzy's Bar

Part 2-The Church

Hi mate, you're a bit of an arsehole eh?

See ya

Archived