Robert Colossus Returns!

TedtheMan786

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I work for his cause, so yeah you could call me a bit of an agent for him. He doesn't do anything without me.

He's employing you to piss off wrestling forums and advertise him as a failed jobber.

Truly the man who represents himself has a fool for a client.

He is disgraced because....well, the exact reason you said. No one knows who he is
, That's not what disgraced means.

Disgraceful is probably a more accurate adjective...

alan-partridge-shrug_o_gifsoup-com.gif

This UKFF running gag got used against me a few weeks ago and I got mildy wound up about it. Now, I hate the uses of phrases like

• Paid Members
I'm not a twat. I take high offense to that. This is IMPORTANT, and I will not be made a TWAT of in front of the general viewing public. Burrito's are key.

Americans use the word

• Paid Members
So if the self-promotion videos weren't enough, you're now showing us a photo of yourself showing off above our beloved, yet clearly injured Doink? Good God, you're a bastard.

Could there be a single chance (however slim) that that could be the original Matt Osborne there? Last I heard of him he was doing a quite clever gimmick that was a kind of

I am currently posting these in all English speaking wrestling forums I can find, which would obviously include a United Kingdom one.

I am a big fan of Doink myself. Colossus did almost have him beat in that match though....

Yes, in America, twat is a crude term to describe a vagina. That's why I get so entertained with how much you guys across the pond use it. By all means, keep calling me or Mr. Colossus this.

Archived