The Championship and Lower Leagues Thread 2011/2

patiirc

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Pearson has finally gone. I'm very, very disappointed with the way he's left but I thank him for the job he's done which has been vastly under-rated by fans and media alike. We were a shambles last September. An utter mess.

Nick Barmby is caretaker manager. We've appointed a new coach and a new Assistant manager is to come. It's Barmby's job to win or lose.

So why is Willie McKay helping push the boat out at Doncaster Rovers?

Don't know if anybody's seen this yet, but for anyone wondering where all of Doncaster's cash has suddenly came from - they've signed a consultancy deal with agent Willie McKay and he's now in charge of all transfers at the club. Plan is to get a load of foreign players in on loan, then split the money with parent club if someone come sin and buys them.

So why is Willie McKay helping push the boat out at Doncaster Rovers?

Don't know if anybody's seen this yet, but for anyone wondering where all of Doncaster's cash has suddenly came from - they've signed a consultancy deal with agent Willie McKay and he's now in charge of all transfers at the club. Plan is to get a load of foreign players in on loan, then split the money with parent club if someone come sin and buys them.

One thing to add to that, and I cant remember where for the life of me that it's confirmed, but the loan deals will have a max wage of

• Paid Members

Nick Barmby's assistant is Steve Wigley. Heard a rumour and then saw him earlier!

He was Dowie's assistant here. Which isn't great but apparently the players enjoyed working with him and NB struck up a friendship.

And he's cheap, I'd imagine.

• Paid Members
Nick Barmby's assistant is Steve Wigley. Heard a rumour and then saw him earlier!

He was Dowie's assistant here. Which isn't great but apparently the players enjoyed working with him and NB struck up a friendship.

And he's cheap, I'd imagine.

He carries a pocket-lottery picker to the subs bench. That is the only explanation for his substitution tactics.

Archived