UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season Two

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Argh i wish people would at least reply when u send them a message. Ebb has come on ive asked him if he wants to play and he ignores me and plays a different game. as that is my game left over from last week when it was my sole game its been over 2 weeks since i played any games.

Stoke 1 Werder bremen 0

Goals K jones

A very tight and tense game that could of gone either way, but was settled by a 3 min goal by jones on the rebound of a missed pen by in form carew. Another 3 points and onwards we go

Palermo 2 - 0 Sporting Lisbon

The Pink and Black Attack have returned to winning ways after a mid-season blip. But it didn't look likely that would be the case in the early goings in this match. Sporting dominated the first period creating several chances and shutout the Palermo attack who did not manage to muster a shot until the second half. Lisbon could not find the onion bag which proved to be vital. After a few espresso cups were thrown in the dressing room Palermo came out like a house on fire and managed to convert there first clear chance after Pastore crossed a dangerous ball on to the bonce of A Hernandez on 49 minutes.

The opening goal helped the game to become more open and both sides were creating good chances. However Sporting did not have their shooting boots on missing a glorious 1 on 1 chance and a couple of decent crosses into the box weren't converted into deserved goals for the Lisbon team. Miccoli scored the decisive goal with only a few minutes to go after battling with the last line of the Lions defence to get a clear chance on goal. Miccoli cooly slotted into the near post past the on rushing goal keeper.

A harsh result on Metallica as he battered me in the first half, but I will take the win all day long!

Archived