DPW - August Anarchy 2011 - NGW Heavyweight Championship Match

Toga

August11Postercopy.jpg

04/08/11

DPW August Anarchy 2011 is fast approaching and we already have a summer blockbuster to rival any of our previous events, what with Rockstar Spud's hugely anticipated debut, the DPW Tag Team Championships being defended in a Handicap Match for the first time ever, AND the NGW Championship Match between title-holder Nathan Cruz and El Ligero, this Saturday's event is lined up to be huge!

With that in mind, we present the final 2 match announcements for the show, rounding off a terrific card. First up, we have the return of a man who made a resounding debut upon his entry into DPW last time around, 'The Grappler' Jack Gallagher. Gallagher immediately established himself as a force to be reckoned with, as he made former 2 time DPW Champion Cameron Kraze submit! Gallagher has proven himself to be THE most improved British wrestler of the past year, and recently came extremely close to upending current Ring Of Honor Champion Davey Richards, in a match that Richards cited as one of his very best.

This coming Saturday, Gallagher will clash with another man who was victorious last time at DPW, the charismatic Danny Hope! Hope defeated Dara Diablo upon his return to DPW last month, and looks to ride that momentum to a victory over the technical grace of Gallagher!

The final match to be annnounced for the event features a man who was the first to win the right to compete at it! Back in May, Joey Hayes defeated Cameron Kraze to earn the right to face DPW British Champion Colossus Kennedy at August Anarchy. However, a tour of Germany suddenly meant the champion was unavailable, and Hayes was without a match! Step forward Prince Mohmed Ameen, who has offered to fill the slot of Kennedy, and even went so far as to request that the Number 1 Contendership be on the line! Not being one to back down from a fight, Hayes agreed straight away! Will this gutsy move by Hayes be a costly mistake, or will the young man further solidify his right to face the giant champion down the line?

DPW August Anarchy 2011

The final card is as follows:

Summer Blockbuster

Cameron Kraze vs. Rockstar Spud

Handicap Match For The DPW Tag Team Championships

Martin Kirby

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DPW-Small.gif

With our next show only days away and following our massively successful series of free shows to help celebrate our 3rd year, Dynamic Pro Wrestling can today announce that our tickets for our annual summer blockbuster, August Anarchy (SATURDAY AUGUST 6th) have now gone on sale.

Already featuring the mouth watering prospect of Number 1 contender to the DPW British Championship, Joey Hayes facing either Colossus Kennedy or Jonny Storm (The winner from this weekends show), August Anarchy 2011 is set to prove another massive show in the Dynamic Pro Wrestling calender.

Following our series of fantastic free shows Dynamic Pro Wrestling are also pelased to be able to announce that we have kept ticket prices to a recession busting low that will suit anyones purse strings.

General Admission Tickets ONLY

Last time I checked Hull tried creating their own county to get away from Yorkshire ;)

Whether we like them or not.. they are part of Yorkshire ;)

True. Though they hate Leeds. I never even knew a rivalry existed until I went away to uni, then I learned all about it first hand. Instant heel heat if anybody's going to use it on the double header.

• 2 weeks later...
There is some truth to it, there's even a song! But it's always come across to me as good natured banter.

Luckily, NGW & DPW have a fantastic relationship :)

most be love love love , nothing more , nothing less ........... :love:

Its very true.. I enjoy working closely with NGW and enjoy their shows immensly.

As I'm feeling generous....

Even though it's a fair bit away, it can't hurt. If anybody fancies a lift from Leeds over to Hull and back, then I'd be willing to do the driving in return for a fair share of petrol money.

And I recommend The Deep to go to in Hull, and Ferens Art Gallery if you're into that kind of thing, and for the beer lovers out there find The Wellington Inn (just out of the City Centre), you won't be disappointed.

I might have to take you up on that. I'll know nearer the time if I'm going, but I can't see why not. I've got the house over summer, so I'll have no problem getting around Leeds, but I've not been to Hull before and a lift would be quite nice!

Archived