DPW - August Anarchy 2011 - NGW Heavyweight Championship Match

Toga

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

29/07/11

A Challenger is Chosen!

Following our ground breaking announcement last week, featuring the first ever defence of the New Generation Wrestling Heavyweight Championship outside of an NGW ring/show, we can today confirm exactly who the challenger will be on Saturday August 6th.

Following various spells of negotiations with New Generation Wrestling Management, we have finally come to an agreement on exactly who should get the chance to step into the ring for this historic match for both companies.

Now that all contracts have been signed we can announce that on Saturday August 6th at DPW : August Anarchy 2011, The Show Stealer Nathan Cruz will put his beloved New Generation Wrestling Heavyweight Championship on the line against none other than current Dynamic Pro Wrestling AND New Generation Wrestling Super Star..

The Mexican Sensation, EL LIGERO!

Ariba! These two super stars are certainly no strangers to each other and will be looking to bring their all to the ring on Saturday August 6th. Nathan Cruz is returning to Dynamic Pro Wrestling for the first time almost 12 months (September 11th 2010) and comes with not only a whole new attitude from the fun loving Cruz we last saw, but also riding high on the crest of his success over at New Generation Wrestling. Cruz has had his work cut out for him in New Generation Wrestling recently with his most recent victory coming over' one time DPW tag team partner, Sam Bailey in a vicious Street fight to retain the belt.

El Ligero is no stranger to success and holding championship gold. Having held various belts around the country and facing some of the very toughest opponents around the world, El Ligero comes with a very high pedigree himself. Currently on the hunt for NGW Tag Team Championship gold, reluctantly partnering Dara Diablo and coming from a succesful year so far in DPW, El Ligero has shown time and time again the he has both the credentials and abilities to take on anyone in the ring.

This is likley to be one fantastic match and certainly is history in the making!

The current card is:

Summer Spectacular Main Event!

Cameron Kraze vs. Rockstar Spud

Handicap Match For The DPW Tag Team Championship

Martin Kirby

Now that all contracts have been signed we can announce that on Saturday August 6th at DPW : August Anarchy 2011, The Show Stealer Nathan Cruz will put his beloved New Generation Wrestling Heavyweight Championship on the line against none other than current Dynamic Pro Wrestling AND New Generation Wrestling Super Star..

The Mexican Sensation, EL LIGERO!

Well... I was almost right. :sneaky:

I strongly advise everyone to go for this DPW/NGW Doubleheader! These shows simply can"t fail! If you are only familiar with one of these promotions, You should really check out both. Both put on top quality shows, using similar talent while retaining their own identity. Plus in todays financial climate the tickets represent very good value for money! :thumbsup:

tickets have landed :thumbsup:

Brilliant news!! Seems z very inconsistent post this week, one person had theirs Monday and then others have been spread across the week!! Hahaha Anyone ordering tickets after 6pm tonight will have to collect them on the day of the show!!

Still only 5 Front row tickets remaining!!

Picked up threee DPW DVDs tonight at the House of Pain show. Impressed with the covers for "Night of the Champion" and "Who? The 12 Fights of Christmas". Also got "One year old"

Will be my first taste of DPW. Heard good things.

Brilliant news!! Seems z very inconsistent post this week, one person had theirs Monday and then others have been spread across the week!! Hahaha Anyone ordering tickets after 6pm tonight will have to collect them on the day of the show!!

My lack of knowing an address may well pay off then. I'll order them and collect on the day of the show...probably much safer for me since I'm still not back in Leeds and not 100% certain of my new address.

Picked up threee DPW DVDs tonight at the House of Pain show. Impressed with the covers for "Night of the Champion" and "Who? The 12 Fights of Christmas". Also got "One year old"

Will be my first taste of DPW. Heard good things.

Fingers crossed you enjoy the shows!

excellent you';ll enjoy those then!! just wait till he releases the six hour dvd of cj banks you'll be sorted then.

I'm still kicking myself that the cas show wasn't filmed. Cj v whiplash was epic

Archived