DPW - August Anarchy 2011 - NGW Heavyweight Championship Match

Toga

Following our series of fantastic free shows Dynamic Pro Wrestling are also pelased to be able to announce that we have kept ticket prices to a recession busting low that will suit anyones purse strings.

OVER HALF OF ALL FRONT ROW TICKETS HAVE ALREADY GONE!

General Admission Tickets ONLY

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that decides it, I'm definitely going. I've not seen Spud for a long time, and Kraze has been on top of his game in DPW this year. In fact, my first DPW show was that show in December 2009 when Spud was meant to appear but didn't due to his injury, so it's only right that I am there when he DOES make his d

• 3 weeks later...

Massive NGW - Related news concerning the show on August 6th COMING LATER TODAY!!

We are just waiting for the ink to dry on the agreement and we will bring you this exciting and amazing news!

22/07/11

With August Anarchy 2011 fast approaching, and with a huge blockbuster main event already on the cards, DPW are happy to announce 2 more contests added, with one shocking return!

HANDICAP HELL FOR THE BELTS!

2 months ago, DPW revealed that it was time to announce the new General Manager who would be in charge of the day to day running of the company. This man was shockingly revealed as former DPW official (and more to the point, Martin Kirby's former personal referee) Ricc Dombrowksi. Since that time, Dombrowski has vowed to make the lives of the current reigning Tag Team Champions Martin Kirby and Mad Man Manson a living hell, still furious at being shunned by Kirby in lieu of his embracing of Manson as a partner and a friend. First of all, Dombrowski deliberately left the champions off the card at our last event, costing them the opportunity to defend their gold.

This time around, Dombrowski has booked a Tag Team Championship match....but only ONE of the titilists! DPW spoke to Dombrowski, and the GM claimed that he had 'forgotten' to pay the fee required to release Mad Man Manson from the Asylum for the evening, therefore it appears that Martin Kirby will be defending BOTH belts by himself that evening! Kirby's opponents will be none other than Keith and Ryan, The Myatt Legacy, who came VERY close to capturing the straps 2 months ago, and with a sizeable advantage this time around, it looks like Martin Kirby will have a huge uphill struggle to keep hold of both of the straps. Kirby and Manson have shown more and more doubles chemistry as time has progressed, and this, as Dombrowski promised, will certainly do a lot to halt the momentum of the oddball pair.

DPW... SHOW... STOLEN??!

In our last press release, we had the misfortune of announcing that current DPW Champion Colossus Kennedy could not compete, due to a booking in Germany. DPW Management have been in discussion since then with neighboring company New Generation Wrestling, based in Hull, who are running their Summer Smash Brawl 4 spectacular the very next night. DPW have stuck up a sensational deal, and despite the fact that we won't be featuring a DPW Championship Match on the August Anarchy card, we are ecstatic to announce that for the first time EVER, the prestigious NGW Heavyweight Championship will be defended outside of an NGW event! The current NGW Champion is, of course, 'The Showstealer' Nathan Cruz. Cruz was last seen in DPW a long time ago, as part of a popular tag team with Sam Bailey, but since that time, ego and arrogance has gone to the head of Cruz, and the young man firmly believes in his own hype. However, a string of impressive victories in NGW, over the likes of Alex Shane, El Ligero, Martin Kirby and Sam Bailey have established Cruz as a very dominant force. Now that we know that Cruz will put the gold on the line, it'll be interesting to see who steps forward and aims to shut The Showstealer's mouth!

The current card is:

Summer Spectacular Main Event!

Cameron Kraze vs. Rockstar Spud

Handicap Match For The DPW Tag Team Championship

Martin Kirby

Best get my tickets sorted!

Offer for the trip to Hull the next day still stands, or if anybody needs a lift let me know. And will we get any hints who'll be facing Cruz? Will it be a DPW guy or will we just have to find out on the night?

As soon as both NGW and ourselves have agreed upon an opponent it will be announced. We will be looking to sign someone from the DPW roster to the challenge. Due to us both looking to use some of the very best guys in the country, there is an obvious cross over which means that the opponent could be a regular at NGW too.

As soon as both NGW and ourselves have agreed upon an opponent it will be announced. We will be looking to sign someone from the DPW roster to the challenge. Due to us both looking to use some of the very best guys in the country, there is an obvious cross over which means that the opponent could be a regular at NGW too.

An NGW regular? I'd put my money on the challenger being none other then the greatest Mexican wrestler on the British circuit today. The most energetic, charismatic, spectacular, and astonishing wrestler to grace the eyes of fans across the country. The high flying 'Mexican Sensation' himself... Dara Diablo!

An NGW regular? I'd put my money on the challenger being none other then the greatest Mexican wrestler on the British circuit today. The most energetic, charismatic, spectacular, and astonishing wrestler to grace the eyes of fans across the country. The high flying 'Mexican Sensation' himself... Dara Diablo!

Cruz & Matt Myers have a tonne of history. They had an awesome match a while back. They would provide a great title match Showcasing NGW in a different promotion........ Can you see where i am going with this? ;)

It could well be on my side, but I've just tried to go on the website and was met with an error message saying the link is broken. I'll try again tomorrow, but I could do with remembering my new address to send tickets to. Bit difficult when I'm in a different city. I'll definitely be in Leeds for this weekend, so I'll make this show. I'm feeling up for making the Hull show too.

myfrontpage, I've sent you a PM

Archived