NGW Summer Smash Brawl 4; Hull; Sun Aug 7th; NGW/DPW weekender

Dunny

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Likes the sound of this Summer Smash Championship, where any of the names named at the show last week?

Joey Hayes beat Jack Gallagher in a fantastic rematch to earn the first spot in the championship thingy.

Arrr, thanks for the update. Can't wait to see who else advances. I love when shit like this is done to really add to the importance of a title belt.

Only problem for them is that they will struggle to put on a better title match , it was just sooooooo good !

Arrr, thanks for the update. Can't wait to see who else advances. I love when shit like this is done to really add to the importance of a title belt.

Only problem for them is that they will struggle to put on a better title match , it was just sooooooo good !

They will find a way I'm sure. I think it's fair to say not all there title matches will be hardcore battles with Lego! Long as they are always putting on new and exciting matchs in different ways, it won't be a problem.

There are still loads of great title programs I can think of with Cruz as champion. He sent out a challenge to all UK wrestlers who truely think they are the future of British Wrestling, I'm sure a few names are yet to take him up on that :thumbsup:

They will find a way I'm sure. I think it's fair to say not all there title matches will be hardcore battles with Lego! Long as they are always putting on new and exciting matchs in different ways, it won't be a problem.

There are still loads of great title programs I can think of with Cruz as champion. He sent out a challenge to all UK wrestlers who truely think they are the future of British Wrestling, I'm sure a few names are yet to take him up on that :thumbsup:

I agree , the above post was meant as a big compliment !

• 2 weeks later...

As mentioned earlier, at the 3rd Anniversary Show earlier in the month Joey Hayes did indeed earn the first place into the Summer Smash Round Robin Tournament for a shot at the NGW title.

I can now reveal the second entrant will be none other than The Rockstar Spud!

Announced so far:

Round Robin Tournament

Joey Hayes V Spud

Round Robin Tournament

Joey Hayes V ???????

Round Robin Tournament

Spud V ???????????????

Edit: An extra note, Doors open at 5pm and first bell is 5.30pm. I made a mistake on the first post originally.

It's nice to see I guess what you would call FWA type matches (top level UK workers) in the great atmosphere that NGW shows always have. Best of both worlds.

Hayes vs Spud should be a corker!

defo planning to go to this if you want a lift Adam?

It's nice to see I guess what you would call FWA type matches (top level UK workers) in the great atmosphere that NGW shows always have. Best of both worlds.

Hayes vs Spud should be a corker!

defo planning to go to this if you want a lift Adam?

I might just take you up on this offer, I'll let you know nearer the date mate :thumbsup:

Nathan Cruz, as ever, makes a bold and brave statement and challenges one man to come to NGW. He calls out one of the biggest and most popular names in British wrestling. View the video to watch the Showstealer and find out who!

Archived