NGW Summer Smash Brawl 4; Hull; Sun Aug 7th; NGW/DPW weekender

Dunny

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Close but no cigar Mr. Bullivant....

Yeah, Like you actually know the dastardly fiend who took out Danny V, Evers ,,I,, . You aint got a clue pal :rolleyes: ! I reckon there was nothing ever wrong with Danny V & He is just lying in wait for a good opportunity to stick it to Avian & Become captain of Mark Criteria"s stable.

Results

Spud Defeated Dara Diablo

Venum (Jack Gallagher and Scott Adams) Defeated Matt Myers and Sam Bailey after Avian had been attacked earlier in the day (Still no idea who attacked Danny V).

Joey Hayes defeated Dara Diablo. Spud attacked Hayes after the match ready for the Main Even Later on.

El Ligero defeated CJ Banks

Colossus Kennedy defeated Caz Crazh

Joey Hayes Defeated Spud in a Superb match. To make Joey Hayes Number 1 Contender he will take on the champ at the NGW 25 October 14th show.

One thing i will say is These shows get better. Well Done too all the Wrestlers for putting on a great show and to Rich Dunn and Luke Ingamells for putting this stuff together absolutely Superb.

Full results:

Rockstar Spud bt Dara Diablo in the round robin tournament

As the announcer was set to bring out Avian for his handicap match against Venum, Matt Myers came out instead. He revealed that Avian had been attacked backstage from behind just like his brother was. He told the crowd he was ok and hadn

• 3 weeks later...

Archived