NGW Summer Smash Brawl 4; Hull; Sun Aug 7th; NGW/DPW weekender

Dunny

To throw my local opinion about the DPW location..

Whilst Pontefract does have a Wakefield postcode, it is definitely a town in it's own right. So I'd say the show is held at Pontefract Town Hall, Pontefract, West Yorkshire.

Anyway.

Still not reserved tickets, can I reserve to pick up on the day?

You wanting tickets for DPW, NGW or both?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To throw my local opinion about the DPW location..

Whilst Pontefract does have a Wakefield postcode, it is definitely a town in it's own right. So I'd say the show is held at Pontefract Town Hall, Pontefract, West Yorkshire.

Anyway.

Still not reserved tickets, can I reserve to pick up on the day?

Thank you! Now i am no mathematician Toga, But i make that 4 people agreeing with me that Pontefract is in...............Well Pontefract!!!! Granted 2 are virtual prostitutes & Thus easy bought off with beer, But how many are agreeing with you eh mate?

But fear not, i have had a word with the NGW management & they are more than happy to erect their ring in Wakefield town centre to steal any lost DPW punters :p

Thank you! Now i am no mathematician Toga, But i make that 4 people agreeing with me that Pontefract is in...............Well Pontefract!!!! Granted 2 are virtual prostitutes & Thus easy bought off with beer, But how many are agreeing with you eh mate?

But fear not, i have had a word with the NGW management & they are more than happy to erect their ring in Wakefield town centre to steal any lost DPW punters :p

For by me :p

• Paid Members

I'm a prostitute , hmmmmmmm guess so ;)

Both....

You can secure your NGW tickets by purchasing at www.hullwrestling.com/shop and we'll try to get you at least first two rows. You can pay on the door but I recommend getting there early to make sure you secure your seat if you choose that option.

Both....

DPW tickets can be bought online from www.dpwrestling.co.uk all remaining tickets will however be on sale on the on Saturday. Doors open at 6.30pm and the earlier you get there the better seats you will be able to get!!

Normally I'm far more organised than this, but to Toga and Dunny if I get them online, I presume I'll just collect them at the venue on the doors?

Off to go book now in any case.

Hi, I can confidently say yes for both shows. Your tickets can indeed be collected on the door on the day of the shows!

Avian has been a huge mission since the start of the year trying to find out and exact revenge on whoever took out his brother and tag team partner, Danny V. He was viciously attacked from behind and has not been seen in a wrestling ring since the fateful night in February.

Avian has gone through list of suspects that have included CJ Banks & Spud, Bam Bam Barton & SC Supreme, and most recently former friend Matt Myers. Under the illusions he can't trust anyone, a paranoid and confused Avian clocked Myers, who had been helping Avian on his search and denied the allegations. This led to a match between the two NGW originals at the 3rd Anniversary Show which Avian lost. Myers was furious that another of is friends would turn against him and suspect he would do something like that to a close friend like Danny V.

Following the match, NGW Management Mark Criteria came out proclaiming he knew something. He revealed he knew that Myers definitely wasn't behind the attack because he saw it all happen and he saw who did it. With Criteria recently been a bit paranoid himself about being undermined by the NGW board since his client Alex Cyanide was stripped of the title a year ago, he made it clear he wasn't going to make it as simple as just telling Avian...he was going to have some fun with it. He said if Avian put his hands on him, not only would he NEVER tell Avian, he would have no problem firing him from NGW. He told Avian that he had set him up a match for Summer Smash Brawl 4 and if he could beat what Criteria put in front of him, he would then tell him who attacked his brother. But he said he'd set him up against two people and seeing as though he'd aliented his last remaining friend in NGW in Matt Myers, it looked like he would be facing them alone.

We can reveal now with just 2 days to go before the show that Criteria's hand picked opponents for Avian are the unforgiving team of Venum! The pair, Jack Gallagher & Scott Adams, have qualified into the semi finals of the tag team tournament to name the first ever NGW Tag Team Champions (a competition that Avian & Myers entered & got knocked out in the first round together). The two are currently waiting to hear who they have draw in the semi finals of the competition but in the mean time, it's certain that they would love to inflict some damage 2 on 1 against Avian.

Will Sunday 7th August be the day everyone finally founds out who it was who attacked huge fan favourite Danny V?

Scheduled so far:

Round Robin Tournament

Joey Hayes V Spud

Round Robin Tournament

Joey Hayes V Dara Diablo

Round Robin Tournament

Spud V Dara Diablo

CJ Banks V El Ligero

If Ligero is the NGW champion by that point, this WILL be for the NGW title

Handicap Match - If Avian wins Criteria will reveal who attacked Danny V

Team Venum (Jack Gallagher & Scott Adams) V Avian

Archived