DPW - August Anarchy 2011 - NGW Heavyweight Championship Match

Toga

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can't say the offer wasn't there, Mr Toga!

I know, that's the worst part. Wouldn't have been able to produce a DVD but would have been able to see the epicness of that match again!!

I'm still kicking myself that the cas show wasn't filmed. Cj v whiplash was epic

We talked about that one on Wednesday Toga. It was one of those matches were i wish i had been sober enough to fully appreciate how fantastic that match was. There is a fine line between enhancing your enjoyment of a good show & numbing the pain of a bad one!

Looking forward to my 1st DPW show.

The Cruz/Ligero match seals the deal for me - this should be an absolute cracker.

Roll on Saturday.

Now then Wrestlingsnob. Got your ticket buddy, We are setting off at 5.00pm from Hull with a couple of pick ups along the way but should be at Pontefract well before the 6.30 Door opening. I see from your above comment that you are coming round to my way of thinking! Pity you are only doing half the Doubleheader, Your Motherland needs your presence too :(

I know. Unfortunately, Sunday night NGW shows just are not possible for me :-(

Ok buddy. We are hoping to get to Pontefract (The one that is Pontefract! Not the one that is alledgedly "IN" Wakefield?) Before 6.30pm So if you aim for around that time you will not be far wrong. Should be cracking show! Our seats front row but split into a 2 & a 3, So you might be sat with me & Malcolm with Dan & the Geach sat together.

04/08/11 : FULL CARD ANNOUNCED~~~!

DPW August Anarchy 2011 is fast approaching and we already have a summer blockbuster to rival any of our previous events, what with Rockstar Spud's hugely anticipated debut, the DPW Tag Team Championships being defended in a Handicap Match for the first time ever, AND the NGW Championship Match between title-holder Nathan Cruz and El Ligero, this Saturday's event is lined up to be huge!

With that in mind, we present the final 2 match announcements for the show, rounding off a terrific card. First up, we have the return of a man who made a resounding debut upon his entry into DPW last time around, 'The Grappler' Jack Gallagher. Gallagher immediately established himself as a force to be reckoned with, as he made former 2 time DPW Champion Cameron Kraze submit! Gallagher has proven himself to be THE most improved British wrestler of the past year, and recently came extremely close to upending current Ring Of Honor Champion Davey Richards, in a match that Richards cited as one of his very best.

This coming Saturday, Gallagher will clash with another man who was victorious last time at DPW, the charismatic Danny Hope! Hope defeated Dara Diablo upon his return to DPW last month, and looks to ride that momentum to a victory over the technical grace of Gallagher!

The final match to be annnounced for the event features a man who was the first to win the right to compete at it! Back in May, Joey Hayes defeated Cameron Kraze to earn the right to face DPW British Champion Colossus Kennedy at August Anarchy. However, a tour of Germany suddenly meant the champion was unavailable, and Hayes was without a match! Step forward Prince Mohmed Ameen, who has offered to fill the slot of Kennedy, and even went so far as to request that the Number 1 Contendership be on the line! Not being one to back down from a fight, Hayes agreed straight away! Will this gutsy move by Hayes be a costly mistake, or will the young man further solidify his right to face the giant champion down the line?

DPW August Anarchy 2011

The final card is as follows:

Summer Blockbuster

Cameron Kraze vs. Rockstar Spud

Handicap Match For The DPW Tag Team Championships

Martin Kirby

I'm still yet to actually get round to it, but I'll be sorting it this evening once I've finished travelling. Having said back in June that I'd be going, I've still not actually got round to getting my ticket. Tonight though, that all changes.

Archived