Wrestling Magazines (Not another FSM / PS thread!)

The Reverend

I'm a big, big collector of Wrestling magazines, having my collection of complete runs go back to the mid-80's across a whole number of publications (PWI, WWF, The Wrestler etc.) but due to space restrictions and the fact I rarely get the chance to read them anymore, I'm thinking of selling them. I've been looking on e-bay and there's tons on there but without any bids (I must say that with some asking

• Paid Members

A have a collection, but I'd probably be happy to give it away except for my WWF magazines - I'd like to keep those because of the historical/collector value personally. The box is so damn heavy though - wouldn't mind being rid of the rest.

I don't "collect" wrestling magazines per se, but I still buy PowerSlam every month (WHY?!) and the occasional WWE magazine and I don't ever throw them out. Most of the ones I've bought have gotten lost over various house moves, but I've still got loads of magazines here (more film mags than wrestling though) that are pretty much worthless... I've no reason to keep them other than mental illness. I suppose I do occasionally get one out and have a read and reminisce.

I have bought some older issues of Powerslam on ebay, but only when they were fairly cheap. I bought a collection of every issue from 2001. I wouldn't pay more than a couple of quid for a single issue, and nowhere near that per issue for a job lot of 'em.

I have quite a big collection, and I'm looking to add to it as well, I like to go back to the interviews most of all. There are things I like and dislike about both FSM and powerslam, but overall aside from living about a month in the past each time there defo worth a read to people without satelite

I have a few boxes stashed away in the loft with WWF/E Magazine dating from 1999 until just a few months ago, all of the Raw and Smackdown Magazines when they did the seperate brand ones and a few of the early Raw ones from 1999 until they finished the brand magazines, some Powerslams from 1999 until only a few months ago, the last few WOW and all of POW magazines, all of the Total Wrestling magazines and all of the Fighting Spirit magazines thus far, lots of one offs and WWF/E Specials. The thing is I never want to get rid of any of them, they may take up a fair bit of space but I just love flicking through them and feeling nostalgic every now and then.

• Paid Members
Why has Powerslam changed it's publication date to the first thursday of the month? I went into WH Smith the other day looking for Powerslam and was enraged when I saw that the old issue was still there.

you should write to Points of View, they'll sort it for ya

Archived