2011/2012 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
2 signings in 1 day. Alejandro bedoya and Carlos Bocanegra join the squad. Bocanegra will bake his debut tomorrow night pending "Intenational Clearence". bedoya at the weekend.

Bocanegra? What happened to Whyte and his Warchest?

• Paid Members
Dunno, don't really care either. As long as the players coming in do the job I don't care how much they cost us.

Indeed, while Bocanegra will easily handle the SPL standard he's hardly going to set the heather alight either though.

• Paid Members
What about Cuellar, you were sure he was going to Ibrox Ally. Looks like Whyte is a bit of a Walter Mitty character after all.

Carlos was never going to sign, he never even entered into contract talks, said in the media that going to Rangers was a step down and he has no wishes to do that at this time. He also needed to cut his wages in half.

It makes me feel sick we've already lost to a Swedish and Slovenian team before August is out. ONE win in 25 games I believe now - an absolute fucking pathetic record for a club of any standing.

• Paid Members

I went up Parkhead last night and was in shock at the lack of idea's shown by Lennon and Celtic. Stokes pretty much hugged the touch line all game and was a waste of time being on the pitch in all the 90+mins Celtic played the same system (which was never working) and just swapped the players round. Not once did they switch to a 4-4-2 all game. Lack of idea's cost Celtic a easy win.

Archived