What car does everyone currently own/drive?

Tom Zenk

• Paid Members

X566EKU.jpg

This is my Current 'ride' although there isn't any rust surrounding the rear wheel arches in this pic and the wing mirrors don't appear to be held on by a bad power drill job.

Absolute bag of shit it is but Im not really a car person so it doesn't bother me.

• Paid Members

Grande Punto, 56 plate. My second Punto, both have been great. I might trade it in this summer, I fancy a new Fiesta in that shiny white colour.

Though I'm also attracted by the fact it will be paid off next June and I'll be nearly

• Paid Members

I don't really drive much anymore - 10mins in & out of work most days. Other than that, we usually we just take the wife's CRV, as we have the baby now.

So I sold my Jaguar XKR late last year and bought a 2011 Renault Fluence. :p Loved the XKR, but kinda got bored with it after a couple of years - the expense (fuel, tax, insurance, service/parts), worrying about leaving it parked in car parks and on roads, small boot, no cup holder (love my takeaway coffees), tight suspension which got wrecked from speed bumps, etc. The Fluence is more practical & has a nice high spec interior and it great on fuel too - I don't really need more than that anymore. Got 6 points on my licence, so couldn't even drive the XKR fast anyway. Does that mean I'm getting old? haha

Went from this:

jaguar-xkr.jpg

To this:

renault-fluence.jpg

Does it have to be a car?

Whatever, I don't care.

This is my ride... just got it. Was driving an A class Merc before which tbh was a nice car, but this is much cooler.

bike.jpg

What make/model and cc's ?

• Moderators
Does it have to be a car?

Whatever, I don't care.

This is my ride... just got it. Was driving an A class Merc before which tbh was a nice car, but this is much cooler.

bike.jpg

What make/model and cc's ?

It's an Ajs DD125e .. So yeah, only a little engine as I don't have a full license (it looks a bit less cool with L plates on it :/ )

I've got an Audi TT for the weekends and a Ford Mondeo Titanium for business

The TT is a girl's car!! A pretty nice girl's car, but a girl's car nonetheless.

I've got an Audi TT for the weekends and a Ford Mondeo Titanium for business

The TT is a girl's car!! A pretty nice girl's car, but a girl's car nonetheless.

Yes, i've been told that many a time! :laugh:

Hairdressers car.

• Awards Moderator

I've got a 60 plate Audi A4 Technik. It's black, it's shiny and it's lovely. By reading that, you can tell that I know sod all about cars. My mates and colleagues keep telling me how nice a car it is, how quiet it runs, how nippy it is and how sleek it looks. They ask me about the engine size and I just glare at them, vacantly. I'm pretty much only interested in the music capabilities; it's got the usual CD player, an AMI system to link to my iPhone, 2 SD card readers and a built-in hard drive.

I'm essentially driving around in an iPod with wheels.

Oh and it's got a sunglasses holder which opens from the roof. Ooooh!

Archived