Ninja warrior

Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

Just seen an advert on challenge for a new series on ninja warrior starting this Thursday. I'm almost sure there is a clip of what looks like ken shamrock doing the do. Has anyone else seen it yet?

Also, is there a list of wrestlers from any country that have attempted the course and been on tv doing it?

• Paid Members

Wikipedia would be first port of call. I know Liger's attempted it, and I've seen Sasuke's attempt (which looked cool, as he was stood in front of the massive "Sasuke" logo).

I did see a hefty woman from Gaiea on it once. She was not deceptively agile as I hoped she'd be.

Love this show, Nagano is the man, although the new shows aren't as exciting with the new commentator, Stuart Hall was ace.

Tanahashi is the more regular of the pro wrestlers, even features in the opening credits, though they never make it past the first stage.

i often wonder how far Kenta Kobashi would get if he ever competed... he'd be chopping the shit outta something...

Kobashi would only have to raise his hand once and the whole course would run off shitting itself. Kobashi is so hard, he can drink from and empty cup. He can also delete the recycle bin.

the new commentator

There

[Kobashi] can also delete the recycle bin.

So can any one with Windows Vista ;)

Mate; Kenta Kobashi can delete the recycle bin without owning a PC at all. He can also ski up a a mountain, slam a revolving door, and fold a peice of paper more than 8 times.

Fail.

Explain why?

• Paid Members
[Kobashi] can also delete the recycle bin.

So can any one with Windows Vista ;)

Mate; Kenta Kobashi can delete the recycle bin without owning a PC at all. He can also ski up a a mountain, slam a revolving door, and fold a peice of paper more than 8 times.

Fail.

Explain why?

I meant fail replacing the old commentator.

I meant fail replacing the old commentator.

Understood and fully agreed my friend.

Aye, sorry! Think I quoted the wrong comment, or included too much.

Definate fail, the new guy is terrible and has the most boring announcing voice ever, plus he doesnt show the passion Hall did, Im missing his Nagano love-in ''My man Nagano!'' and ''Nagano, the perfect man to have a cup of tea with!''

Plus theres a lot of Yanks on the new ones, annoying as hell and proper showboats, Levi in particular. Unlike the super modest Ninja Warrior All-Stars

Archived