John Morrison on the shelf

The Natural

WWE wrestler John Morrison stated on his Twitter page that he is undergoing neck surgery. "I'm about to get an operation to fix my neck - I will return," Morrison wrote on Twitter. You can follow him at Twitter.com/TheRealMorrison.

Credit: prowrestlingnet.com

Shame he's injured. This is probably the singles run of his I've enjoyed the most.

This is a shame only because I wanted to see the Morrison/R Truth feud and come to a conclusion.... Now Truth is at a lost end, interesting to see what storyline they write for him or write him into.

I don't see how it's a bad thing for R-Truth at all. He's put Morrison out of action, and there are several babyfaces on Raw without a solid direction that could feud with him: Kofi, Mysterio (unless they're determined to do Mysterio vs Del Rio 5649654332453526734786), Bourne, Santino.

This is a shame only because I wanted to see the Morrison/R Truth feud and come to a conclusion.... Now Truth is at a lost end, interesting to see what storyline they write for him or write him into.

I don't see how it's a bad thing for R-Truth at all. He's put Morrison out of action, and there are several babyfaces on Raw without a solid direction that could feud with him: Kofi, Mysterio (unless they're determined to do Mysterio vs Del Rio 5649654332453526734786), Bourne, Santino.

I never said its a bad thing, i said it was a shame.... interested to see what they come up with now

• Paid Members

R-Truth did actually appear to be targeting the neck on RAW, especially with how sick the 2nd Pay-Dirt (well that's what Shelton Benjamin called it) looked and the attention that was being paid to his neck. My guess would be that they were aware of the neck injury prior to RAW and used that knowledge to write it into the feud, in which case I'm sure they will carry on with R-Truth's storyline as planned. I would imagine that at some point he'll be positioned against Cena and obviously when Morrison comes back the feud will continue with him looking to get revenge on Truth

R-Truth did actually appear to be targeting the neck on RAW, especially with how sick the 2nd Pay-Dirt (well that's what Shelton Benjamin called it) looked and the attention that was being paid to his neck. My guess would be that they were aware of the neck injury prior to RAW and used that knowledge to write it into the feud, in which case I'm sure they will carry on with R-Truth's storyline as planned.

That's what the Observer has reported. The only thing that is a bit weird is that as you say the 2nd one didn't look particularly safe. If they knew he had a neck injury (presumably with symptoms like numbness) then it was a brave/stupid and very unusual call for WWE to book anything that had even a small chance of worsening it.

an ex criminal like truth can only be put in his place by one man.............

16.jpg

This will help Truth big time if they credit him and let him do a promo on injuring Morrison.

Not as much as actually getting a clean win over him would though. I guess the plan is he'll be feuding with Cena over the summer, he still needs a bit of a leg-up if that's going to work.

Archived