WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I've realy fucked this one, haven't I?

Both times I've tried to explain where Teedy's not helping anyone with his cyclical "I'M CONFIRMED TOWN / YOU DIDN'T TAKE THAT SERIOUSLY, DID YOU?" rubbish and I've failed. As I predicted this morning I am about to die, and even if I'd been here all day no amount of backtracking would have sorted it out. And just because I have to think about what I post, Bri, doesn't mean I'm scum off the bat. If I'd just typed what I thought I'd have been modkilled and I'd've needed more than a bloody lollypop to take my mind off it.

I would like to say that Nicko is now looking very dodgy in my eyes. He's just claimed that he had the 'casting' vote, which he certainly does not do. The next person gets that honour, and not someone who's 'undecided' and put the boots in to get the game moving. Conveniently, enough, in the 'dodgy' slot Teedy said I put my vote on him at yesterday. If I'm scum for getting at Teedy then, that means you're scum for voting for me now. I made my case at the time, and yours has much less conviction.

Say what you will, and do what you think's right people. I'll get it right one day, I swear.

Well the last 24hrs have really produced some info for us, sephs responses to teedy have left him in the frame for scum from where I am, and El nicko Loco is also looking like a contender for the hanging post right now, I still want to see more from carbomb and brownie as they seem to have gone abit quiet and Kenny also seems to have gone quiet after the first day phase. My thoughts on teedy are that he is town but would like to see some more serious play from him.

• Paid Members
Forgive my inactivity over the past few days, I was on a few training courses, and I'm buggered after it!

Anyway, catching up, I see that Seph is close to being lynched, but, I aint one to jump on a bandwagon really, unless it's justified.

What's peoples thoughts on getting a lynch done to move forward, or would it be detrimental to the landscape? I want peoples input :)

Seph's at L1. I'd leave it until he roleclaims.

Incidentally Dazz, what are YOUR thoughts on the game so far? It's all very well asking for others input but you've provided little of your own so far?

Scummiest vote ever? Not bad going for a vanilla townie I guess.

Ugh. Roleclaim at no votes? Kill it with fire.

Take it whichever way you like. I've nothing to lose nor to gain with that roleclaim.

Oh, are you L1? You've got no votes on you so why role claim? All claiming Vanilla does (if you ARE town) is narrow down who our power roles are for the scum. It's really bad town play and, as I've said before, it was one of the main things that killed us in the last game.

Seph. I honestly don't get a scum read off you because, and I mean this with no offence, I genuinely believe a scum players arguments would've made a bit more sense. At this point, I would advise you to role claim. If you are still lynched, you can still win with a town win and any information you give us now could still help us in the next phase.

• Paid Members
Also, just to clarify something several people have said:

MOD QUESTION: Can town IC spill the beans at any time or is that against his wiin condition?

I'm accessing the site in a phone, so don't expect a vote count till later, guys.

And Kenny, I'm afraid I can't answer questions about other people's win conditions.

Hmmmmm. My understanding was that IC could win with either their groups or the IC, not one then the other. I'm pretty suspicious of the people who seem to know otherwise.

So you're going to RVS me if you think I'm town, but think the scum will deal with me if they know this information now? You're a funny one, Chris_Stone. You seem pretty sure the scum will off me, which they probably will, so maybe you're in cahoots with them and seem to know how the information will be passed around. The Mack Daddy is putting you on notice. Especially after you called my vote on seph 'Odd' despite voting for nearly the same reasons as me. Something doesn't sit right here.

FOS: Chris_Stone

I think the scum will absolutely avoid killing you now if you're town and why? Essentially as a vanilla you're way off their radar when it comes to night kills. Why hit you when they can hit a doctor, a cop or even a vig at this point? You've just narrowed it down for them, haven't you? Put them one step closer to a role.

My vote wasn't like your El Nicko Vanillo, no - I didn't say both sides, i didn't suspect the person who's case i was following and i certainly didn't say i was voting because we could see where it was headed - in fact i've trusted TDK for a while now (check my posts! you can see it there) and my vote is because i felt that the way Seph reacted was very panicked, he seemed to right away start talking about how he was going to be lynched, how it was a quick lynch, etc etc and all for one vote a couple of posts about his behaviour.

Now Seph - it really is time you claimed, and if you have any information, to tell us that.

EBWOP - Since i'm not scum El Nicko Vanillo, I have absolutely no idea as to whether or not you are town and i see claiming vanilla as incredibly anti-town anyway, it's also a very safe claim unlike with the cop someone can't say 'Hey, i'm vanilla, you can't be!'

I'm really stuck, to be honest, I've been thinking, and, I'm erring on the side of us maybe heading in the wrong direction with Seph, I know it's looking like he's for the off, but, the more I consider it, the more I think Seph might actually be fine, and not the scum we're looking to out.

I'm still not overly keen on Bristep, and I'm still swithering over Chris Stone's possible deflection tactics, and I've always had one eye on Teedy.

My attitude toward Teedy is changing though, not overly sawying one side or another with regards to him, but I'm keeping an eye on his actions, as he's raised my suspicions before.

Therefore, as we draw to an end of this day phase, I'm a little stuck on where to plunk my vote. There's three candidates in my mind, as I read the game that could be scummy, for various reasons.

I'll be having a really good think as the day phase draws to a close tomorrow, and deciding what direction to go, because, as it stands right now, I've got a few lines that I am considering.

Dazz - unless you know something no-one else does about Lion's death, Bristep is almost certainly town. I suppose it's not imppossiblethat he's IC, but for now we need to take out scum. By all means pursue those other lines, but if you think Seph is a mislynch, you need tomake that case ASAP.

Speaking of which, if Seph doesn't claim, when do we drop the hammer? And who's willing and able to do it? With so much V/LA, we need to thinl about it. If he comes up with a plausble claim to save his skin, do we have a secondary plan?

I'm still not overly keen on Bristep, and I'm still swithering over Chris Stone's possible deflection tactics, and I've always had one eye on Teedy.

Ok, let me just talk about this here -

Firstly: Bristep - He's confirmed town, whether you like his play or not, he absolutely is. He could be town IC, yes but in that case why so early has he offed a scum member? Perhaps he got his information from the Raw Scum IC it makes him confirmed town and would help the IC but that seems like a very aggressive back handed tactic for the IC to use. That is pretty much the ONLY thing you can believe if he is a suspect - do you believe that?

Secondly: My possible deflection tactics - Well i answered every question you had about that and if you have more questions, i'll answer them. I doubt you think my idea of 'there must be another scum on the mike wagon' is bullshit and so you must believe what i was doing was at least likely to expose scum. If at least one of the 3 people i highlighted will be scum, the chances of it are so high i'd bet my being allowed to play another MS game on the ukff on it. There's scope for me being wrong, but they ALL match a profile on that wagon:

-Low number of posts

-Voting once the wagon was certain

I believe at least 2 of them disputed my post too - most interesting that.

Not only this, but for a deflective post, i certainly offered up the flaws of it more than enough, didn't i? In that we had no solid case on any single one of the 3 and that we still needed one to lynch, my vote is also sat on someone outside of those suspects at the moment too, i'm not exactly tunneling it, i believe we found something here so im on it. You're just upset your name was on that list and you've absolutely no way to deny that you at least fit a profile for scum that has often been used. You may not be scum, but if you are whilst you know there isn't a case you'll absolutely know you have to be careful since you've been highlighted. Right now, after your second mention of this, whilst i answered your first questions and you posed no more, i'd say you're just trying to discredit my posts, for what reason? Show me what seems to be wrong with them. You'd be the one of the 3 i'd see hanging right now.

Thirdly: Teedy seems trustable enough tbh with you.

Oh and:

FOS: Dazz

• Paid Members

TOTALLY agree with that Mr Stone.

Not sure what it is, can't put a finger on it, but that Dazz post seems ever so slightly untrustworthy.

This thread is missing one thing ... Snake.

Hurry home buddy, I miss you loads and stuff

TOTALLY agree with that Mr Stone.

Not sure what it is, can't put a finger on it, but that Dazz post seems ever so slightly untrustworthy.

This thread is missing one thing ... Snake.

Hurry home buddy, I miss you loads and stuff

buddy?

Archived