WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
Whoever did it first is irrelevant, really. The point is that said approach could very easily be a smokescreen to allow for coasting.

A smokescreen? Mwuhahahahahaha! It's fucking blatant I'm coasting, and enjoying my game more-so because of it!

Huzzah to the coast!

I like !'s all of a sudden, I don't know why, I think it may be something to do with my dog wearing one of those 'don't lick your bollocks and look like a satellite dish' cone head collar things, and when he looks at me it looks like a constant state of exclaimation.

This is also 100% true, pictures may follow, although Bacon suffers massively from red-eye when being photographed ... ... ... !

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I do like a good prod. Been a little busy, last week of Uni you see. Then it's into the real world I guess :angry:

Again, it's early doors in round two, but Teedy Key is being mighty abrasive. At least it seems so, but then he has been on the end of some heated debates of late. Teedy, my former fellow horseman, what's your assessment of things so far?

• Paid Members

VOTE COUNT

Carbomb (1) (Snake Plissken)

Kenny McBride (1) (bristep123)

bristep123 (1) (Chris Stone)

brownie (1) (unfitfinlay)

Not voting: El Nicko Loco, brownie, Dazz, Carbomb, seph, Nexus, Dan Williams, Kenny McBride, Teedy Kay

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

* Nexus will be V/LA all of next week.

Vote Snake Plissken

Same suspicions, strongly encouraged by Lion's scummy vote on Mike Castle.

I'm more willing to shift my vote today though. We'll have to see how the next few days go to see if someone else looks worthy of a vote.

I do like a good prod. Been a little busy, last week of Uni you see. Then it's into the real world I guess :angry:

Again, it's early doors in round two, but Teedy Key is being mighty abrasive. At least it seems so, but then he has been on the end of some heated debates of late. Teedy, my former fellow horseman, what's your assessment of things so far?

Can we please have more insight into the game? I'll stick the vote on for just now to remind you. (since I didn't unvote earlier and it wasn't counted..)

UNVOTE

VOTE El Nicko Loco

• Paid Members
Whoever did it first is irrelevant, really. The point is that said approach could very easily be a smokescreen to allow for coasting.

A smokescreen? Mwuhahahahahaha! It's fucking blatant I'm coasting, and enjoying my game more-so because of it!

Huzzah to the coast!

I like !'s all of a sudden, I don't know why, I think it may be something to do with my dog wearing one of those 'don't lick your bollocks and look like a satellite dish' cone head collar things, and when he looks at me it looks like a constant state of exclaimation.

This is also 100% true, pictures may follow, although Bacon suffers massively from red-eye when being photographed ... ... ... !

You sure it wasn't just you drank something from the same can as Mab?

Fair dos though. At least you're not hiding the fact.

Your dog's name is Bacon?

Vote Carbomb The Champ Is Here!

Given Teedy's endorsement of OMGUS:

Vote: Snake Plissken

Yabba Dabba Bitch.

• Paid Members
I didn't think Snake was a good lynch because right now I think he's town. You even agreed with me when I disagreed with the assessment of Snakes post to Nexus and the implication that it made him scum.

As for blending in the background, that maybe true, but the same could be said of various people, yourself included. I did say that the night results would cultivate more talking points as the opening day was ultra cagey (apart from Snake and Teedy). The fact we are actually questioning each other now shows that.

Even though you didn't ask me (only asking easy questions huh? This looks rehearsed ;) ) my bets for scum right now are:

-Bristep. Forcebly pushed the Castle lynch and when analysing the night actions, has posted as if he knew who made what move.

-Carbomb. Played the exact same game last time and was scum.

-Dazz. Yes he's new, but does it need mentioning every single post? I think he could be playing a little dumb and be using that to glean everyone elses reads.

Oh, I agree Mike's case on Snake was weak. My point was that you didn't vote for Mike because you thought he was scum, you voted for him because you didn't think Snake was. That seems very neutral to me. Why didn't you follow the advice you gave SpotlightMagnet and look for another option before we got so close to deadline?

On another note, I've got a stag night at the weekend so this is advance notice that'll be VLA all day Saturday and possibly much of Sunday as well. I will be back before the deadline but if anyone has any questions for me now is the time to do it.

• Paid Members

EPWOP

On another note, I've got a stag night at the weekend so this is advance notice that'll be VLA all day Saturday and possibly much of Sunday as well. I will be back before the deadline but if anyone has any questions for me now is the time to ask them.

Sorry my poor grammar annoys me.

Huzzah to the coast!

Pictures of your dog will be met with pictures of mine. Don't make me out-cute you now...

Bristep very evasive in his answering, and this has made me even more curious about his activities. I'm growing even more suspcisious of him as time goes on, so, I'm going to scrutinise him even closer now. Let that be your heads up, Bristep. Time for you to convince me you're not scum, because, frankly, you're not doing a great job right now.

Brownie, I've not mentioned I'm a newbie for a while, infact, I'm trying to shake that moniker in order to have a decent pop at the game. I'm not playing dumb, Far from it. Just getting to grips with the process of this game, and having fun doing so.

Archived