WWE Double Scum Mafia *GAME OVER*

Ron Simmons

Overall MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
However, your initial vote on Dazz didn't mention RVS nor did a few initial defences of thevote

The initial vote did not, but we were in the midst of an RVS and it was 2 minutes after Dazz's welcome post, reeks RVS for sod's sake HOWEVER every post after confirmed it was indeed an rvs vote:-

Post 72

If he can't be trusted to abide by forum rules, can he be trusted here?

I think not, so let's vote him off as soon as possible!

Yup an RVS vote

Post74

I stand by the vote and the purposes of the vote, he can not be trusted, let's see him hanging Still RVS folks

Post 76

My reasons are all stated Kenny, happy with them? If not, who cares right? It's RVS afterall

Post 121

He breaks forums rules firstly with a sig that's too large.

Still RVS, if you've got it, play along, it may get feathers up somewhere

THEN he edits posts in game? SCUM I TELLS THEE!

That 4 out of my 5 posts after my vote, the other post, was me out of boredom that had nothing to do with the RVS in question the one after this was me telling Seph he was a spoil sport.

So Nah Nah Na Boo Boo to you Tom

dog%20sticking%20tongue%20out.jpg

OK, I can only repeat that my intention was not to rolefish. I wanted to see what sort of reads people were getting. Ultimately, we do all want a good idea who the cop is, for example. And if a doc or a vig is in the IC, we might want an idea about them too. Knowing that certain people have certain reads, albeit unstated, gives us something to look at further down the line once people start having their alignments revealed.

For what it's worth, I have a wee suspicion about the cop and that's about it. I have a couple of scum suspects too, but no-one I'm prepared to put my vote on yet.

Snake - yes, your play bothers me. I can't get any handle on what you've been doing and that makes me uneasy. If you've got some real info from it, great. But I've been trying to play the game (albeit inexpertly - it's only my second game and I got killed early last time) and seen only obtuseness and hostility towards me from you.

Thing is, whilst we might want in our minds a good idea of who is what, and especially doctors will want to have an idea (don't want to be protecting scum! etc) we don't want to be giving scum more idea's on it too.

Knowing that certain people have certain reads, albeit unstated, gives us something to look at further down the line once people start having their alignments revealed.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this, if i'm honest?

At the most basic level, if someone says they are have an idea of who a vig is, for example, then there are three kills on town that night, we know who to ask when no-one 'fesses up. If someone is claiming knowledge of a doc then flips IC, we might consider that the doc is IN the IC. Also, had seph named names, it would have gven us a whole lot to think about, since he couldn't have much of a real read yet.

It's not the most useful info right now, but it gives us somethin else to look at in a day or two.

Also, had seph named names, it would have gven us a whole lot to think about, since he couldn't have much of a real read yet.

It's not the most useful info right now, but it gives us somethin else to look at in a day or two.

See the thing is, even giving inclinations out is not a great idea, asking for people to do so isn't a great idea either. Had Seph had answered it would have been quite anti-town incredibly so infact. IF (a big if) Seph were to be scum, he'd not only be stupid to have answered but if he did i agree, the answers he gave could have been slightly relevant when it comes to looking back upon.

If you had posed your question in Day 2 or beyond my vote would already be on you, at this point in time I don't see what a scum member would be set to gain from asking it - except maybe on who people trust and who people do not, information you can gain from reading through posts and responses and obviously asking such a thing sets alarm bells ringing. I've already said in this thread though 'If people can claim it's too stupid to do as scum it automatically moots the argument' Just as if Snake were to say (which he hasn't) 'My aggrivating people would be stupid as scum' I'd be much more suspicious of him. So i'm not counting it out simply because i would expect scum to be more careful.

I'm not sure whether the question was indicative of your status, I'm not sure whether you wanted information for a scum team or wanted some leads (as you've said) in the future on Seph's game.

I'm not convinced by your argument, but i'm not put off by it either, the fact you've seemingly noted that people don't have much information yet certainly not enough to give solid leads on PR's is logical, the idea you wanted to see Sephs response for the future is also.

So i'd like to know more...

You asked Seph specifically, why? Surely the information is most telling if the person you ask turns out to be scum or IC, since the information you'd gain from it would likely be innacurate and if the person who answered turned out to be town, he'd be as little in the know as the rest of us and thus it would be mostly on guess work. So why Seph? Do you suspect him to be scum, if so, why?

for now:

Fos: Kenny

Also Mike, you've not been posting a lot, you been busy?

• Paid Members
At the most basic level, if someone says they are have an idea of who a vig is, for example, then there are three kills on town that night, we know who to ask when no-one 'fesses up.

Regarding this bit, first, no point asking them anyway as first, there's 2 vigs, so it could be either, second, they would still only be guessing (the only way to know would be to be in the IC with them, or to actually BE that role), and thirdly, if the vig hits a town, then the vig should have taken our worthless lurker-town anyway that would be a problem for us late game. As the vigs are only one shot, we don't need to be pushing on who they targetted, especially as the scum wont know who the vig is, while a revealed vig after a shot is as good as saying "Hey, I'm a vanilla!"

If someone is claiming knowledge of a doc then flips IC, we might consider that the doc is IN the IC.

Possible, but again, 2 docs, and then the doc would be protecting the other IC, and/or have to come up with some reason why he wasn't protecting any obv-town players who subsequently die.

Also, had seph named names, it would have gven us a whole lot to think about, since he couldn't have much of a real read yet.

And lead to "why do you think that?" Type questions which might well out some roles as he tries explaining why he came to those conclusions.

I'm still not thinking your anything other than likely scum after that post.

Also Mike, you've not been posting a lot, you been busy?

Kinda. As I said earlier, I'm trying not to spam the thread with a mass of pointless back and forth that's not needed and only serves to make it almost impossible to re-read later (What with not being able to ISO people on here like you can on MS, it makes re-reading a specific slot a right bastard if the game becomes too large, something most of them tend to do).

But as well as that, on Monday's I volunteer at a charity store, and Tuesday nights I do a Desert Island Discs radio show for Radio Scum (of which you can see info about in my sig, along with find links to download past episodes), but as I pre-record it I take a bit of time to do as such. Of course, Bollocks on Thursday nights isn't pre-recorded, so it wont be as much of a distraction that day (except for the 2 hours I'm broadcasting of course).

Plus I've recently nabbed Streets Of Rage Remake, so plenty of free time goes on that too.

But I am up-to-date on the thread. Just not spitting out crap as often as before.

• Paid Members
At the most basic level, if someone says they are have an idea of who a vig is, for example, then there are three kills on town that night, we know who to ask when no-one 'fesses up. If someone is claiming knowledge of a doc then flips IC, we might consider that the doc is IN the IC. Also, had seph named names, it would have gven us a whole lot to think about, since he couldn't have much of a real read yet.

Why on earth would we want someone to "fess up" to being a vig Kenny? If they've killed town, unless they are a member of the Inner Circle, then it would've been by accident (as you yourself did in the last game). Their shot might've been gone but having them out themselves is still not a good move for town. Especially since the person who says he has the read might be scum, have a read on the other vig or just flat out wrong.

Also - Your Avatar doesn't work.

Looking through the thread, I couldn't help but notice that Snake was quick to defend TDK during his odd invisible rvs thingy on Dazz and TDK returned the favour here when Snake was under suspicion for his spree of voting for everybody in the game.

I'm also suspicious that three posts after I quoted this:

Unfitfinlay - Agrees no vanilla claims should be made, vanilla should attract night kills from power roles, not save themselves. Not advocating 'lynch the lurker' but feels that less active plyers may be scum due to complexity. Unvotes.

Teedy makes a post to say he has no insight into the game

This has nothing to do with the mention of scum being least active does it? Easy way to post more and do nothing

Teedy Kay posts this:

My Swanton Bomb was truly awesome

How did my career spoff itself up the wall?

VOTE KENNY MCBRIDE

I was fine till YOU turned up

Yup. A Random Vote on Kenny. After the game had moved on from the RVS stage and from a guy who earlier described the RVS stage here as "pastiche", "cliche" and a "waste of two pages of scribbling 'ha ha' nothingness".

As I'm writing this I'm starting to suspect that Snake and TDK's wacky play today has been nothing more than a way to keep active without risking giving anything away.

FOS SNAKE PLISSKEN

FOS TEEDY KAY

Just want to come in to let you know I'm still alive. I have been reading this game, but again I'm not picking up one thing on anyone. To be honest, stuff is going a bit weird (I've got a call for an interview tomorrow for a job I applied for 2 years ago and withdrew from.) so I've not had my head in the game as much as I should be. Hopefully, this will be rectified soon.

Archived