Endemol wants wrestlers for a Saturday night primetime TV show!

The Genius

Some peeps might already be aware of this as they are actively contacting peeps through social networks but for those that don't TV production company Zeppotron are looking for wrestlers for an edition of their new panel comedy show about couples:

"We are looking for all sorts of fun couples who are very much in love, but have an ongoing niggle or dispute that they want resolved, once and for all! It doesn

• Paid Members
Some peeps might already be aware of this as they are actively contacting peeps through social networks but for those that don't TV production company Zeppotron are looking for wrestlers for an edition of their new panel comedy show about couples:

"We are looking for all sorts of fun couples who are very much in love, but have an ongoing niggle or dispute that they want resolved, once and for all! It doesn

• Paid Members
The top of the message seems to have been missed off the OP. This is what I got.

"I am a Researcher at TV production company Zeppotron, and I

Fair enough. But the strange thing about this though is that it is a UK version of The Marriage Ref, which wasn't anything to do with wrestling, although I believe Matt Hardy shot for an episode in the upcoming US second series. Hmm.

I have a feeling this researcher was tasked to find wrestlers in couples. Another researcher was probably tasked to find some other type of occupation in an attempt to keep it interesting and varied. I dont think the entire show would just be wrestling couples. Or perhaps one episode is. Just my take on it.

That will be it, I would imagine the guy has a list of types of hobbies the the producers want him to find and he is just sending messages out to all those who he does.

I think the plan is to feature them in one episode and then do a follow up segment at a later date.

It's interesting that the man at the top who has come up with the list of "hobbies" he wants on the show actually thought of wrestling. Endemol are one of the biggest TV entertainment companies in existance and if anybody wanted to take Vince down then they certainly have the clout to do so :)

If only

Fair enough. But the strange thing about this though is that it is a UK version of The Marriage Ref, which wasn't anything to do with wrestling, although I believe Matt Hardy shot for an episode in the upcoming US second series. Hmm.

I have a feeling this researcher was tasked to find wrestlers in couples. Another researcher was probably tasked to find some other type of occupation in an attempt to keep it interesting and varied. I dont think the entire show would just be wrestling couples. Or perhaps one episode is. Just my take on it.

That will be it, I would imagine the guy has a list of types of hobbies the the producers want him to find and he is just sending messages out to all those who he does.

I think the plan is to feature them in one episode and then do a follow up segment at a later date.

It's interesting that the man at the top who has come up with the list of "hobbies" he wants on the show actually thought of wrestling. Endemol are one of the biggest TV entertainment companies in existance and if anybody wanted to take Vince down then they certainly have the clout to do so :)

If only

I hope that was a joke.

Archived