TV Try Out

• Paid Members

My recommendation to anyone is to stay the hell away from agencies which charge up front. Apart from the fact that it screams "dodgy", it tells you they're not confident in you or their ability to get you gainful, paid work - if they charge up front, they're under no pressure to find you work. Agencies who charge commission are forced to find you work if they want to make money, so they work harder for you.

My recommendation to anyone is to stay the hell away from agencies which charge up front. Apart from the fact that it screams "dodgy", it tells you they're not confident in you or their ability to get you gainful, paid work - if they charge up front, they're under no pressure to find you work. Agencies who charge commission are forced to find you work if they want to make money, so they work harder for you.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

"thefan1976" is a strange guy. He's just posted 1pws trading history in the other thread.

RE: Thefan1976, aparently they are using the locations and ring (renting from 1pw) a a cost cutting measure and otherwise are not related to them all.....aparently.

For some reason i imagine that particular poster is sorting through 1pws rubbish bins to find evidence of some sorts.

cannot say only that people should steer clear, also there is another Fed involved which i will not name but there been spouting alot hype about big deals, this is all pipe dreams and no TV deals have been signed only an agreement to look at a show.

• Paid Members
cannot say only that people should steer clear, also there is another Fed involved which i will not name but there been spouting alot hype about big deals, this is all pipe dreams and no TV deals have been signed only an agreement to look at a show.

If you can't say, then maybe you shouldn't say anything at all because it just comes across as shit sturring.

Archived