Is there still a place for midget wrestlers in the business?

IANdrewDiceClay

The "Lesner" one, I can sort of understand as the sounds can be confused, but the persistent typing of "Hornswaggle" is irritating no end. Seriously: it's written on the fucking banners on their TV programmes, it's on their websites, and the "a" and "o" keys are on the opposite sides of the keyboard, so it's clearly not a typo. Grrrrrrrr

The "lesner" one is extremely annoying! He's a massive star yet people can't spell his fucking name properly!

I tend to reserve that sort of annoyance for people who type "Rick Flair".

I try to be nice about it, because wrestling inevitably attracts illiterates and the poorly-educated and it's probably a bit unfair to expect them to be able to spell the names of wrestlers they see on telly all the time and discuss on the Internet all the time.

I try, but I rarely stick to it, because mongs really do need to be told.

I've never seen the WWE use midget wrestlers in anything but a distasteful way. Of all the shit they've done while I've been watching, midget's court with DX was the closest I ever came to jacking it in. A fucking disgusting segment which has left me unable to take Michaels or Triple H seriously as babyfaces since. Keep midgets away from the WWE.

Archived