TNA Lockdown on challenge

Doog

I don't think it'll run over, I just think they'll have edited parts out.

Looking forward to seeing it actually, trying to keep up with TNA at the moment.

Yeah I've been really looking forward to this show, avoided so many sites this week as not to see spoilers which is why I was concerned it may cut off.

In saying that the actual ppv strated at quarter too, and there's only been 2 ad breaks in this first hour it's been on air so it looks like there isn't going to be as many ads as I expected so probs will finish around 2 still. Good stuff.

I was actually way more impressed with Challenge's presentation of TNA PPV than i ever was with TWC or Bravo.. The ads were placed nicely and a lot fewer than on either of the other channels. The addition of the preshow was nice too and i hope this continues. The preshow did a better job of promoting the show than a month of Impacts and was filled with nicely produced video packages. I also applaud Challenge for not being so tight on the time, you just know Bravo and TWC would have cut a few minutes so it fit into its slot exactly.. Challenge and TNA seem to working well together to give the fans a better service than theyve been used to, now lets hope the product pullsb up from the nose dive its been in for so long..

Archived