TNA Competition

truthofsin

games.sky.com/tna/

Challenge are doing a competition for you to win flights to Orlando (with accomodation), VIP tickets to Destination X and the following Impact/Xplosion taping in July. 2 tickets to Universal Studios and your chance to BE a manager at Xplosion also included. Worth a punt i guess..

• Paid Members
your chance to BE a manager at Xplosion also included.

Be warned, looking at what usually goes on during the Xplosion tapings, be prepared to have your trousers pulled down by Eric Young and have Orlando Jordan try to stick a D'Angelo Dinero figure up your jap-eye while you lead them to the ring. I doubt you'll be managing Kurt Angle or Sting.

your chance to BE a manager at Xplosion also included.

Be warned, looking at what usually goes on during the Xplosion tapings, be prepared to have your trousers pulled down by Eric Young and have Orlando Jordan try to stick a D'Angelo Dinero figure up your jap-eye while you lead them to the ring. I doubt you'll be managing Kurt Angle or Sting.

Nah, i doubt its gonna be anybody in a decent spot. But i figure as much as i find it really hard to actually watch TNA these days, it would be worth the trip to meet some of the talent. Id guess the VIP gig basically means a little meet and greet with some stars after or before the event. I figured i may as well post it for those who want to enter.

• Paid Members

The question makes me think back to Lockdown 2010 and how bar RVD and seemingly Flair every man in the final 2 matches are now a completely different allignment to how they were last year.

Styles went into his match with Dinero the heel with Dinero face.

Lethal Lockdown: Beer Money, Wolfe and Sting vs Abyss, RVD, Jeff Jarrett and Jeff Hardy.

Within 12 months Beer Money and Sting were both faces, Abyss turned heel as did Jarrett and Hardy. Even when Wolfe returned for that one night taping to save the Brit Invasion (who appear to be heels now again as well) that was as a face.

Is it common practice in TNA that if your name isn't Jay Lethal (the only man to not turn once in the last 4 years or so) that they have to change allignment every few weeks to keep fresh? It just baffles beyond reason at how shoddy their booking has been since D'Amore and Mantell left it seems (about 2009 I believe). I'm not one of these Bring Heyman in people, he wouldn't add anything at all, but maybe giving the likes of Al Snow and such a chance at writing, it's not like it could be any of a downward spiral.

Anyway late night ramble over...still entered the competition, wouldn't mind a free holiday.

Archived