Can you guys answer my survey on wrestling?

Bluetonic

Alright boys and the two girls on here, I'm asking the kind ones of you to please fill in this survey I've made, which is mainly about the seedier side of wrestling, and what can be done to address it. The link is - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LFVSTPJ if anyone can fill it in I'd really appreciate it, should take less than ten minutes, so if you've got time to waste, please fill it in. Thanks pals.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll do it if you agree to upload your oft-teased dissertation upon completion.

Yeah no worries on that front, it'd be good to get some peoples perceptions on it before I hand it in - slightly worried though, I know the person marking it doesn't have a clue about wrestling. In fact, I did another survey earlier for people aren't that interested in wrestling, and over 50% of the people who filled it in had no idea there is any controversy or seediness about wrestling. I always thought wrestling had this really grimy image in the mainstream, but a lot of people didn't have a clue.

Done, just one thing, I pressed that I'd done expecting to find some room to allow me to explain my choice for the last question as there was no space to write underneath but then it went straight to a page saying thank you for completing it. If you do want me to explain my choice you can always PM me asking why (I chose Shawn Michaels).

Done, just one thing, I pressed that I'd done expecting to find some room to allow me to explain my choice for the last question as there was no space to write underneath but then it went straight to a page saying thank you for completing it. If you do want me to explain my choice you can always PM me asking why (I chose Shawn Michaels).

Oh yeah hadn't noticed that flaw - if you could PM me that I'd appreciate it!

Archived