Most brutal

therealslimshady

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Insane Championship Wrestling. That is all.

Actually it's not all. If you're gonna post at least expand on what your saying. Tell the OP why Insane Championship Wrestling are worth checking out, etc.

I hate people saying 'that is all'.

It's just lazy. End of!

• Paid Members

Actually it's not all. If you're gonna post at least expand on what your saying. Tell the OP why Insane Championship Wrestling are worth checking out, etc.

It's just lazy. End of!

Shouldn't say it, period.

• Paid Members

It's just lazy. End of!

Shouldn't say it, period.

It's unacceptable, simple as.

For me its ICW by a country mile. Its the closest thing I have seen anywhere to the orginal ECW type of shows. They are building up a core fanbase have a TV show on youtube and are attracting a lot of national media attention in Scotland. Not to metion one hell of a talented roster.

Follow them on Facebook here - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pag...ng/206968150619

SWA-Afterhours all caters for this type of Audience and have a cracking new venue in Paisley. The show there last Thu was awesome. More on them at www.scottishwrestling.co.uk.

Many thanks to all the people with kind words to say about Insane Championship Wrestling.

Yes we are a more "hardcore" style of promotion but we don't do violence just for the sake of it. The wrestling and logical story lines that lead to a pay off is the priority in ICW. By removing the count outs and DQ's we have just created an environment where the wrestling can escalate into a more violent style if need be or if the advancing storyline calls for it.

Some promotions in the UK do adult shows on the side as a novelty and thats fine as it will attract people wanting to see something abit crazy but once you seen the guy bleed, and you see the table getting broke, and the guy going into thumbtacks, and the guy getting set on fire then where do you go from there? More importantly where do you go from there that doesn't involve seriously risking the safety of the workers? Violence will only get you so far, and fan's will soon grow bored if thats all you bring to the table. Its the wrestling and soap opera "whats gonna happen on the next show?" style we adopt mixed with escalating violence that has seen our fan base expand with every show we have ran thus far.

........................of course that doesn't mean we don't do some crazy shit from time to time. :laugh:

Mark Dallas,

ICW Promoter

Thanks for all the replies, guys! You've certainly whet my appetite.

I live in the South East so I'm looking for something with hardcore / death matches a couple of hours drive from London ideally, if you know any federations that come down here? All of the good action seems to be up north!

I wish ICW had some shows south of the border, it sounds like they'd have a fanbase.

So yes, anybody know of any hardcore happening around the South East? As much as I'd love to go to Glasgow, it's just not possible right now.

Thanks.

• Paid Members
Thanks for all the replies, guys! You've certainly whet my appetite.

I live in the South East so I'm looking for something with hardcore / death matches a couple of hours drive from London ideally, if you know any federations that come down here? All of the good action seems to be up north!

I wish ICW had some shows south of the border, it sounds like they'd have a fanbase.

So yes, anybody know of any hardcore happening around the South East? As much as I'd love to go to Glasgow, it's just not possible right now.

Thanks.

In that case, your best bet is probably the shows run by IPW:UK at the Tap n' Tin club in Chatham, Kent. They are more adult-themed shows, with usually a hardcore match or two on the cards from the likes of Jimmy Havoc, Jon Ryan, etc. Watch out for drawing pins, light tubes and flaming tables....

Archived