Most brutal

therealslimshady

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ICW runs the kind of shows that any and everything is used as a weapon - I've even seen a computer keyboard used in one particular match as well as a corkscrew more recently. Weapons are not necessarily used in every match but in those matches they do feature in, they are actively encouraged. If you want brutal, ICW would be my pick and I believe someone has already given the details of their YouTube page etc.

Insane Championship Wrestling. That is all.

• Paid Members
Insane Championship Wrestling. That is all.

Actually it's not all. If you're gonna post at least expand on what your saying. Tell the OP why Insane Championship Wrestling are worth checking out, etc.

I saw a Jody Fleisch v Johnny Storm match from IWW on TWC a few years ago that was just brutal - just the worst match I've ever seen, like watching a couple of ballerinas. Does that count?

With the exception of ICW in Scotland (which looks awesome) the only actual hardcore stuff i've seen (as in bordering on deathmatches) was from 1PW and the short lived PW101. As much as people wanna' bang it, I think there genuinely is a gap in the UK for hardcore/DM style feds. Of course people will disagree with that, which is fine, there's plenty of types of wrestling show I wouldn't want to see but I wouldn't be naive enough to think there isn't a market for them

• Paid Members
ICW is just incredible. Great fueds and great action and nothing matches the atmosphere that gets generated for their shows.

I did a double-take there - thought I read you saying they put on "nothing matches".

I remember EWW having an absolutely, disgustingly brutal match between Ashe and "Playboy" Phil Bedwell some years back. There was even one point where Ashe had Bedwell in a Camel Clutch, and Bedwell's forehead just started literally spurting blood! Disturbing.

Any links to this match? I wouldn't mind seeing it.

Therealslimshady, this isn't going to be much help to you as I'm not familiar with any hardcore style based promotions in England, but are you aware of the American and Japanese promotions that regularly run extreme death matches?

Its featured in this video.Thats on their facebook Im agreed ith silvera. E.W.W all the way!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/EWW-Pro-Wres...v=1865385357003

That vid is an awesome highlight reel of our stuff. Plus it shows me, as a green 15 stone pretty boy, getting speared by Battalion though a table. How times change.

You on the Hastings show?

yes mate, feel free to add me on facebook, Greg Stockwell. Dont wanna get told off for shilling on here.

Was lucky enough to commentate and participate in an EWW card in Herne Bay a couple of years ago. There was a great bloody match between Kerry Cabrero and The Dominator. They brawled over the Kings Hall, battering each other and even took a section of the guardrail into the ring too, both bled like crazy and when I went to get into the ring at the end I realised that it was a really bad idea to have worn light cloured trousers as the blood was all over the ropes. Took two washes to get the blood stains out from them.

Some posters in Margate wouldn't hurt the attendance figures. I had no idea stuff like this was going on within 20 miles of me until I joined here.

• Paid Members
A lot of people overlooking Triple X here. Any promotion with Jimmy Havoc in it is going to feature a LOT of brutality, violence and death.

n1550348259_30301854_7218629.jpg

And being set on fire.

Devilman's done his fair share of "brutal" matches too.

DSCF3437_devilman_bloody.jpg

Archived