WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

Sat in the airport, flying in 2 hours. Got a couple of days in Orlando with the family, heading down to Miami on Friday. Heading to axxess on Friday, HOF, mania & RAW. Not too much going on but I wanted a few free days to explore Miami, fly back on Tuesday afternoon.

Seems to have come round really quickly!

Hoping to catch tonight's RAW while I'm out there for the final build up

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing these people leaving for mania makes me sad! :(

I went last year and it was one of the best experiences of my life. Due to employment changes, I couldn't go this year, but thanks to a new job and good salary I'm set for next year ;)

see you all there, and hope you have a blast!

Flying out 9.50 on Thursday morning for my 3rd Mania. Hours and minutes are dragging very much.

Pretty much got everything covered, cabs will eat up quite a bit of cash though going from Downtown to south beach for Axxess every day.

Hope everyone who is going has a safe trip and has the time of their lives. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Possible silly question. Is there any sort of dress code for the hall of fame?. I vaguely remember reading somewhere that there was...

No, and we've decided against taking suits, we're going smart casual though.

When everyone in the first 20 rows of the audience are dressed smartly, I can't understand anyone choosing to turn up in t-shirts & shorts and taking signs.

But every year, there they are.

WWE%20Hall%20of%20Fame%202009%20Induction%20Ceremony%20-%20Stone%20Cold%20Steve%20Austin%20Receives%20a%20Standing%20Ovation%20From%20The%20WWE%20Fans%20In%20Attendance.jpg

Possible silly question. Is there any sort of dress code for the hall of fame?. I vaguely remember reading somewhere that there was...

'No set dress code' is what I was told by a contact within their corporate department. She sorted my tickets so I hope wouldn't be telling porkies, but I'm wearing a smartish shirt on the night just in case!

• Paid Members

My flight leaves in 24 hours from Heathrow (T5 direct BA flight to Miami). Hate the travel, but it'll be well worth it.

Super pumped for the whole weekend, 8th Mania and after missing 26 i'm not missing another as long as money situation allows me to go.

Hope everyone else that is going has a good time, might even chat to some of you without realising it. I have noticed that wrestling fans are so friendly everywhere in the world, so while i'm going it on my own there's always someone to talk to in line for autographs or events.

Plane leaves from Heathrow at 12:30 tomorrow afternoon, 8 hour flight to JFK in New York then a 3 1/2 hour wait for the flight to Miami. Anyone else doing the same?

Going in a pack of 8 lads looking forward to possibly the biggest, best and most expensive week of our lives.

We've packed our holiday full of activities already with our itinerary looking like this so far:

Thurs: Free, going to attempt to get a Miami tour..

Fri: Merchandise fair & Shenanigans.

Sat: 1, possibly 2 Axxess sessions & Hall of Fame

Sun: Some little show at the Sun Life Stadium

Mon: Raw

Tues: Miami Heat game.

Hope to run into some friendly UKFF'ers. Everyone have a fantastic time.

Flying out 9.50 on Thursday morning for my 3rd Mania. Hours and minutes are dragging very much.

Pretty much got everything covered, cabs will eat up quite a bit of cash though going from Downtown to south beach for Axxess every day.

Hope everyone who is going has a safe trip and has the time of their lives. :thumbsup:

You need the route S boss mate. It's $2 and drops off near Axxess and within walking distance of South Beach. Sussed it out today, it's gonna save me a fortune and probably allow me to do more Axxess sessions too.

Bring your sun cream boys, I'm pink already!

As for the Hall of Fame, I always wear a shirt an trousers, though a decent pair of jeans will do. Don't get me wrong, there's no dress code, and people turn up in shorts and t-shirt, but a lot of folk make the effort, and I know which category I'd rather fall into.

Enjoy boys, I think we're going to be in for another cracking experience!

Archived