Wreslemania

Kiffy

So I'm watching it with my son on friday, rather looking forward to it. Would like to know if it really delivered, and which (if any) matches stood out as classics. But don't want to know any of the winngers, spots, etc. Anyone got a non spoiler review kinda thing?

Oh I don't want details, just intruiged to know the general consensus of it.

I get that, but you're going to get some people who say it was shit, some who say it was the best Mania in a while, and some who say it was like Raw, but longer. You won't be any wiser.

Taker/HHH and the Main Event should both definitely be watched (for different reasons).

Everything else will be forgotton about within 24hrs. Mediocre show overall.

I thought Orton vs Punk was excellent.. certainly worth watching or re-watching.

Anyone that says this is one of the best WM's needs their heads checked, at best its average, for me it was shit.

I guess like Survivor Series and Summer Slam, WWE's so called big PPV's are slowly just becoming like their monthly average PPV's, the odd good 2 matches followed by a ton of shit and odd booking.

• Paid Members

I wouldn't say it's the best Mania ever, but it's certainly the best one they've done since 24. It's solid, there's nothing particularly offensive on it, and the matches that are supposed to matter are decent. Main's a little iffy, and not really Mania-worthy, but it's hardly HHH/Orton from 25.

I recommend HHH/Taker, Rey/Rhodes and Orton/Punk.

I was quite disappointed in Mania this year. The only matches I would highly advise you to watch are the Triple H/Undertaker match and Cena/Miz. Everything else was pretty much either a total joke (ie Lawler/Cole) or just a waste of time.

It was alright.

Worth watching? I'd say "yes". Did it live up to the very good (best in several years seems to be the consensus on here) build-up they've had going since January? I'd say "not really". That's my non-spoiler review.

Anyone that says this is one of the best WM's needs their heads checked, at best its average, for me it was shit.

Noone has said that though have they?

Archived