My Best Film?

M-Dudz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd pick Forrest Gump as it really was a masterpiece. Ever since seeing it I've viewed Tom Hanks as a loveable everyman even though he's a critically acclaimed actor and probably a wanker in real life. Love that film.

I also love Big, cause as a ten year old I loved the idea of getting my nuts into a thrity five year old womans guts.

Castaway is brilliantly acted aswell. Fine display of method acting and when Wilson floats away you find yourself willing him to risk life and limb in a rough sea to fetch a ball.

• Paid Members

Bloody hell. Only just noticed this thread, and I'm finally relieved: I thought, for so long, that I was the only one who thought Forrest Gump is an utterly hateful film - I was beginning to think maybe I'd misinterpreted it.

I thought it'd right up your street, being hatefully right-wing and incredibly judgmental on differing lifestyles.

I thought it'd right up your street, being hatefully right-wing and incredibly judgmental on differing lifestyles.

I'm not judgemental at all on differing lifestyles. I'm 100% in favour of letting people do what they want as long as it doesn't affect anyone else and they don't expect anyone else to pay for it.

Archived