Anyone heard of these guys before?

Pyrotechnik

I looked all over the net, tried a few contact both in wrestling, and in the area, but i could not seem to find much at the moment. There did not seem to be any contact details or website in the article

The box office is done via the Coronation Hall, they sell the tickets themselves and such for shows at their venue.

The only contact number is on the other side of the flyer regarding training, and like I said no one's picked up the phone there yet.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I looked all over the net, tried a few contact both in wrestling, and in the area, but i could not seem to find much at the moment. There did not seem to be any contact details or website in the article

The box office is done via the Coronation Hall, they sell the tickets themselves and such for shows at their venue.

The only contact number is on the other side of the flyer regarding training, and like I said no one's picked up the phone there yet.

That is not a good sign. I'm pretty sure the first rule of business is being avalable to take your customers money.

That is not a good sign. I'm pretty sure the first rule of business is being avalable to take your customers money.

Hi All,

Well first of all I would of replied earlier but i have been waiting on the validation from the UKFF to do so,

First of all G Ring Promotions is nothing to do with Danny Rodd, AJ Spitfire, Stephen Gauntly,

we are a completly seperate and unique company to all of them, the only one i know out of that list even is Mr Rodd i dont know him personally but know of him that is, reason for being unique is because this company has come about as part of a christian mission where we saw a need (want) for these off young people to start a academy up

THE ONLY REASON WE ARE PUTTING ON A SHOW IS AS FOLLOWS

because we didnt just want to start up the academy without showing people what they are working towards we are not putting on the show to step on toes or anything like that when we first started we was going to only do the academy but then thought thats not the proper way to deal with things so we are putting on this show to show people the professionalism and stature of our company and what kind of thing the academy students can work towards,

And 2nd the only reason i am out of the office to reply to the academy calls is because my farther has been taken ill but he seems to be getting better now so as of tuesday we will be back up and running sorry for all the delays in that but the academy is still on, on may 15th please read below for details

the coronation hall are taking all the bookings for tickets none are actually being done by us all ticket sales are done through them at this number 01229 587140 opening times are 10am to 4pm mon to sat i think

also in the paper it says a ring previously used by world wrestling entertainment this has been brought to my attention and as you can see by this following link we have had it changed straight away to what it actually is.... a ring built to wwe specifications so its the same as a wwe ring but not a ring previously used by them, the ring is a full size 20 foot by 20 foot ring built to the specifications of a wwe ring

http://www.nwemail.co.uk/home/academy-for-...ferrerPath=home

we are just getting started and want to do everything correctly and welcome any feedback we are trying to do somthing good here and would love the support of you guys and hopfully we can make it work for you all even if you cant make the shows thats fine to we are new to this and we are just giving it a go we have put our heart and soul into this and (a crap load of money lol) but that is all imaterial to what can come of it

the academys first session will be taken by jonny storm a well known uk wrestler and we are told one of the best on may 15th at the coronation hall in ulverston 12pm - 3pm and is free of charge to anyone that has a ticket for the may 14th event at the coronation hall in ulverston,

there after the head trainer of the academy is uk wrestler jonny moss who worked a show for tna earlier this year jonny is a great guy and is very eager to start this and make this work so as a team we hope to bring you one of the best academys and maybe the best shows you be the judge of that lol oh and did i mention when the academy students are ready on the say so of Mr Moss the academy shows will be all for charity to help with the communitys youth projects

Thank you for your time any questions post them here now we have this account up and running we will check every so often and are glad to help with any queries

(sorry if anything is spelt wrong lol)

All the best and hope you all had a great easter

G Ring Promotins

Hi All,

Well first of all I would of replied earlier but i have been waiting on the validation from the UKFF to do so,

First of all G Ring Promotions is nothing to do with Danny Rodd, AJ Spitfire, Stephen Gauntly,

we are a completly seperate and unique company to all of them, the only one i know out of that list even is Mr Rodd i dont know him personally but know of him that is, reason for being unique is because this company has come about as part of a christian mission where we saw a need (want) for these off young people to start a academy up

THE ONLY REASON WE ARE PUTTING ON A SHOW IS AS FOLLOWS

because we didnt just want to start up the academy without showing people what they are working towards we are not putting on the show to step on toes or anything like that when we first started we was going to only do the academy but then thought thats not the proper way to deal with things so we are putting on this show to show people the professionalism and stature of our company and what kind of thing the academy students can work towards,

And 2nd the only reason i am out of the office to reply to the academy calls is because my farther has been taken ill but he seems to be getting better now so as of tuesday we will be back up and running sorry for all the delays in that but the academy is still on, on may 15th please read below for details

the coronation hall are taking all the bookings for tickets none are actually being done by us all ticket sales are done through them at this number 01229 587140 opening times are 10am to 4pm mon to sat i think

also in the paper it says a ring previously used by world wrestling entertainment this has been brought to my attention and as you can see by this following link we have had it changed straight away to what it actually is.... a ring built to wwe specifications so its the same as a wwe ring but not a ring previously used by them, the ring is a full size 20 foot by 20 foot ring built to the specifications of a wwe ring

http://www.nwemail.co.uk/home/academy-for-...ferrerPath=home

we are just getting started and want to do everything correctly and welcome any feedback we are trying to do somthing good here and would love the support of you guys and hopfully we can make it work for you all even if you cant make the shows thats fine to we are new to this and we are just giving it a go we have put our heart and soul into this and (a crap load of money lol) but that is all imaterial to what can come of it

the academys first session will be taken by jonny storm a well known uk wrestler and we are told one of the best on may 15th at the coronation hall in ulverston 12pm - 3pm and is free of charge to anyone that has a ticket for the may 14th event at the coronation hall in ulverston,

there after the head trainer of the academy is uk wrestler jonny moss who worked a show for tna earlier this year jonny is a great guy and is very eager to start this and make this work so as a team we hope to bring you one of the best academys and maybe the best shows you be the judge of that lol oh and did i mention when the academy students are ready on the say so of Mr Moss the academy shows will be all for charity to help with the communitys youth projects

Thank you for your time any questions post them here now we have this account up and running we will check every so often and are glad to help with any queries

(sorry if anything is spelt wrong lol)

All the best and hope you all had a great easter

G Ring Promotins

we will not be posting every match on here but we can name some as a taster then people know what kinda things will be happening on the shows

Heres 4 Of The matches

For The newly made GRP Heavy weight title

Darren/Greg Burridge vs GRP Head trainer Jonny Moss

Jonny Storm VS Jody Fleisch

match of the year 2010 rematch

Martin Kirby VS Kris Travis

Inferno VS WCW Star ???

there are many more well 6 to be exact but you gotta come to the show to see who the stars we have coming over from the states,

all on may 14th coronation hall in ulverston call the coronation hall box office on 01229 587140

Thanks again for your time

G Ring Promotions

This isn't true either. The WWE rings are 24ft x 24ft on TV although they say 22ft because their norm is to talk about inside the ropes.

Ulverston............. I know that place for some reason.

Our website is being constructed as we speak we will keep you up to date with the date of launch when we know it our selfs

Not that it really means anything but this company is also being backed by a member of the british empire a MBE holder My Farther Hilson Michael Carter who you can read about here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3357389.stm

Hilson Michael Carter. For services to The Carpenter's Shop and to the community in Walsall, West Midlands. (Walsall, West Midlands)

if you do take the time to read this you do have to scroll a little its just over half way down the page

Thanks again,

G Ring Promotions,

Our website is being constructed as we speak we will keep you up to date with the date of launch when we know it our selfs

Did you not discuss requirements? Timescales...?

:confused:

we have done indeed but our website designer took time off for easter and then bank holidays the royal wedding he is not starting on it again until tuesday which sucks but hopfully we will have it all up and running soon will keep everyone posted on updates regarding the site

Thanks for your time

G Ring Promotions

Inferno VS WCW Star ???

Madusa?

come along and see my friend

Thanks for your time

G Ring Promotions

So you have got 'stars coming over from the United States', however you are not prepared to advertise and say who? We just have to come to the show to see? Great bit of promotion that is. No thanks, I'll give it a miss.

I hope the teacher in the earlier article and the person posting are not one and the same, the posts are not the easiest I have ever read

lol no sorry for all the spelling mistakes there was rather russed due to the fact wanted to get it posted quick due to the gap from when we found out that these articles had started we just wanted a reply quick on it

Thanks for your time

G Ring Promotions

• Paid Members
I hope the teacher in the earlier article and the person posting are not one and the same, the posts are not the easiest I have ever read

To be fair your dealing with someone who is clearly very new to forums, I shouldn't make too much of it. Besides, spelling and typo's are 2 different things.

This sounds to me like a well intentioned project run by people who don't know that much about the wrestling business but have help from people who do. So I think I'd like to wish them luck and hope it all works out.

Archived