Anyone heard of these guys before?

Pyrotechnik

I hope the teacher in the earlier article and the person posting are not one and the same, the posts are not the easiest I have ever read

To be fair your dealing with someone who is clearly very new to forums, I shouldn't make too much of it. Besides, spelling and typo's are 2 different things.

This sounds to me like a well intentioned project run by people who don't know that much about the wrestling business but have help from people who do. So I think I'd like to wish them luck and hope it all works out.

Thank you very much for your kind words

All the best

G Ring Promotions

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heres 4 Of The matches

For The newly made GRP Heavy weight title

Darren/Greg Burridge vs GRP Head trainer Jonny Moss

Jonny Storm VS Jody Fleisch

match of the year 2010 rematch

Martin Kirby VS Kris Travis

Inferno VS WCW Star ???

Hang on a sec, I'm surprised Mark Sloan didn't notice this before.

This show is on May 14th right?

The same day Storm is wrestling for NOAH in Wolverhampton?

Heres 4 Of The matches

Inferno VS WCW Star ???

he is at Mr Sloans Noah show 1st then travelling down straight after his match then he will be at our show it is indeed correct that Mr Storm is at both shows

Thanks For Your Time

G Ring Promotions

Thank you very much for all the information.

I thought I had gone mad reading the WWE ring information, as i was sure it had said an ex WWe ring in the online article, then I read it again and it said to WWE specifications, and then my Dad sent me the Evening mail article and it said ex WWE ring again! Thank you for proving I wasn't going crazy!

As someone that spent my childhood growing up in Ulverston, I want to wish you well in your endeavours

I looked all over the net, tried a few contact both in wrestling, and in the area, but i could not seem to find much at the moment. There did not seem to be any contact details or website in the article

The box office is done via the Coronation Hall, they sell the tickets themselves and such for shows at their venue.

The only contact number is on the other side of the flyer regarding training, and like I said no one's picked up the phone there yet.

That is not a good sign. I'm pretty sure the first rule of business is being avalable to take your customers money.

Hi All,

Well first of all I would of replied earlier but i have been waiting on the validation from the UKFF to do so,

First of all G Ring Promotions is nothing to do with Danny Rodd, AJ Spitfire, Stephen Gauntly,

we are a completly seperate and unique company to all of them, the only one i know out of that list even is Mr Rodd i dont know him personally but know of him that is, reason for being unique is because this company has come about as part of a christian mission where we saw a need (want) for these off young people to start a academy up

So, Ryan didn't get a hold of Danny on behalf of your promotion about wanting Shawn Michaels to do a Christian Reading or something for you? the email that Danny showed us, stated very clearly that Ryan "AJ" is a much bigger part of G Ring then you seem to be making out. nor was Ryan asking Danny and other promotions for help in booking wrestlers for a show on May 14th in Coronation Hall?

Heres 4 Of The matches

Inferno VS WCW Star ???

he is at Mr Sloans Noah show 1st then travelling down straight after his match then he will be at our show it is indeed correct that Mr Storm is at both shows

Thanks For Your Time

G Ring Promotions

So after some small calculations and using google Maps the drive from Wolverhampton to Ulverston is about 3 Hours long and thats assuming theres no traffic. While Storms match which looks to be second on the card would end between 7-7:30. Therefore he would arrive at your show at 10pm at the earliest. It seems your running a very late show with some very fine timings

• Paid Members
I looked all over the net, tried a few contact both in wrestling, and in the area, but i could not seem to find much at the moment. There did not seem to be any contact details or website in the article

The box office is done via the Coronation Hall, they sell the tickets themselves and such for shows at their venue.

The only contact number is on the other side of the flyer regarding training, and like I said no one's picked up the phone there yet.

That is not a good sign. I'm pretty sure the first rule of business is being avalable to take your customers money.

Hi All,

Well first of all I would of replied earlier but i have been waiting on the validation from the UKFF to do so,

First of all G Ring Promotions is nothing to do with Danny Rodd, AJ Spitfire, Stephen Gauntly,

we are a completly seperate and unique company to all of them, the only one i know out of that list even is Mr Rodd i dont know him personally but know of him that is, reason for being unique is because this company has come about as part of a christian mission where we saw a need (want) for these off young people to start a academy up

So, Ryan didn't get a hold of Danny on behalf of your promotion about wanting Shawn Michaels to do a Christian Reading or something for you? the email that Danny showed us, stated very clearly that Ryan "AJ" is a much bigger part of G Ring then you seem to be making out. nor was Ryan asking Danny and other promotions for help in booking wrestlers for a show on May 14th in Coronation Hall?

Wrestlers appearing on this show also believe that they are wrestling for "AJ Spitfire's new promotion".

Hi All,

Wrestlers appearing on this show also believe that they are wrestling for "AJ Spitfire's new promotion".

Such as Who

• Paid Members

Then maybe they should she a little more pride and not take the booking! Can anyone tell me at which point wrestlers became willing to work for anyone who claims to be able to pay them?

Wait wait wait wait wait - a sleaze thread where 1PW are taking digs at a dodgy promotion!? Think my head just exploded.

Shocking isn't it? You'd think they be too busy dealing with their own shit! Of which I dare say there is more than AJ Spitfire could dream of!

Then maybe they should she a little more pride and not take the booking! Can anyone tell me at which point wrestlers became willing to work for anyone who claims to be able to pay them?

Probably at the point where they have to pay the bills.

• Paid Members

Probably at the point where they have to pay the bills.

While a hillariously obvious comment, clearly I mean I find it hard to imagine the stars of yesteryear working for every Tom, Dick and Harry that asked them too, especially those with a proven poor rep. I could be wrong of course.

Archived