Anyone heard of these guys before?

Pyrotechnik

Last time AJ Shitfire ran a show everyone was very well paid regardless of the massive false advertising and backstage clusterfuck. I imagine no one will say no to a paid booking that comes with what will turn out into a hilarious story for the road.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got back, bit knackered if I'm honest. Was a pretty good show, some parts better than others. The highlight for me (apart from seeing Jonny vs Jody ~~ ) has to be Mad Man Manson without a doubt, part of a cracking 4 way match with some really comical moments but that guy took a crowd that was exhausted (more on that in a second) and had them laughing in stitches. Will pay to watch him every chance I get in future.

First thing that got me was the roster looked like wrestlers, this wasn't skinny teenagers in tracksuits and rock band/WWE t-shirts. The ring is pretty damn big too, which instantly struck my attention, that and the stage entrance, though the smoke machine looked like it wasn't firing on all cylinders.

As I said the crowd was knackered though, three hours of wrestling is brilliant for enthusiasts and people who travel to shows and have the energy to stay focused, but a lot of the audience (quick headcount put them around 100-150) was small kids and got tired about halfway in, ten matches is a large amount. Sadly by the time of Jonny and Jody they were too exhausted to cheer, except for screaming "619" whenever Jody was hung between the second and third ropes.

I hope feedback that they took tonight both positive and negative will be taken into consideration, I'd love to see more wrestling locally and there's a lot of potential with these GRP. Experience can only improve the quality and smoothness of running future events.

• 1 month later...

I heard it was okay and had a decentish crowd though it was badly booked with ten matches that saw over half the crowd leave before it ended due to them mainly being children who were bored/tired as the long show rolled on. To amend my last posting in here, George did indeed attend but no sign of Aaron Aguilera, neither were advertised by name so who knows why he wasn't there.

I see Spitfire still worships AJ Styles and hasn't sorted his eyebrows out. :p

• Paid Members
It was obivously a AJ Spitfire show because he won a WCW Championship on the show.

What a fuckin' pleb. What happened to folks running shows for entertaining the masses rather than a vehicle to put a championship belt on themselves in a predetermined "sport" that's essentially play-fighting?

Really? What is it that makes putting on a wrestling show to "crown" yourself champion that is so alluring?

Archived