best and worst in scotland

Indyscenerocker

Was talking with a friend the other day about who the best and worst wrestlers and promotions in scotland are and thought id put it up here as a vote and see what you ukffers think.so send your votes to me at youhateme88@hotmail.com .

catagories are: BEST WRESTLER

WORST WRESTLER

BEST FACE

WORST FACE

BEST HEEL

WORST HEEL

BEST TAG TEAM

WORST TAG TEAM

MOST OVERRATED

MOST UNDERRATED

BEST MOMENT

WORST MOMENT

BEST MATCH

WORST MATCH

BEST SHOW

WORST SHOW

BEST PROMOTION

WORST PROMOTION

only rule is that all votes must be for people/promotions based in scotland from March 2010 to March 2011.

voting will close at 12am on march 31st

let the voting begin!!

Can I refer you to the UKFF Scottish Top 20. Sorry to plug.

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=123710...5&start=165

I ain't voting but I can guess the results

Some results are predictable

BEST WRESTLER- Lionheart, James Scott or Liam Thomson

WORST WRESTLER- Highlander (not because he deserves it but because thats how people will vote)

MOST OVERRATED- Wolfgang (see highlander)

MOST UNDERRATED- Liam Thomson or Red Lightning

BEST MOMENT- Probably Something from ICW , maybe from PBW or BCW.

BEST MATCH- Has to be Red Lighting vs BT Gunn at ICW Dazed and Confused

BEST PROMOTION- PBW or ICW

WORST PROMOTION- Probably SWA or NOW (See Highlander)

Ho ho. This is going to be a car crash of epic proportions.

Just thought i'd edit this after being copied/pasted a conversation on FB between some wrestlers.

Shame we can't have an actual opinion on here. Or our opinion is void if certain people don't like what we write.

bunch of babies.

Write whatever you want mate. If your opinion is based on all 12 companies in Scotland then you shouldn't feel obligued to edit your posts.

Best wrestler has to be Kongo Kevin!!

Just thought i'd edit this after being copied/pasted a conversation on FB between some wrestlers.

Shame we can't have an actual opinion on here. Or our opinion is void if certain people don't like what we write.

bunch of babies.

That's ludicrous. Unbelievable even. I'd hate to think that it was passed about by pepole who chalked up your 'worst' column, because that really would make them quite pathetic.

• Paid Members

bunch of babies.

That's ludicrous. Unbelievable even. I'd hate to think that it was passed about by pepole who chalked up your 'worst' column, because that really would make them quite pathetic.

And people swear blind British wrestling isn't hampered by ego... It's a shame as there are some genuinely nice people in the industry who actually want to get on things for the love of wrestling and business.

• Paid Members
Write whatever you want mate. If your opinion is based on all 12 companies in Scotland then you shouldn't feel obligued to edit your posts.

Best wrestler has to be Kongo Kevin!!

It's Kevin Williams. He changed it when he turned heel. The only change however is that he has put on even more weight. :laugh:

Archived