Husky Harris New Gimmick

Santino_Is_Awsome

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Husky Harris screams low rent indy guy right there.

I read about this earlier today, apparently it was to pay homage to his grandfather, Blackjack Mulligan. It would have been interesting to hear more about this character in a promo, like hear the back story to him and what not rather than just have the crowd chant Husky and telling him to take his mask off as he comes to the ring, wrestles and then leaves but I suppose that's always going to happen in these situations, especially when it's from a fan cam and there's no commentary.

Its not exactly the worst thing ever. The mask looks decent, I wish he wore proper attire instead of jeans and a tshirt though, might make it more serious. If he came up to TV with the mask and some gear he could be decent enough. Nothing wrong with a big monster guy in a mask, although Abyss has sorta ruined it...

Hmm, don't actually mind this. It's better than Husky Harris and it makes sense [in a wrestling kinda way] because Orton punted him in the head, which theoretically could've injured his face [hence the mask] and made him go a bit nuts.

I know Cody Rhodes has recently done something similar but, fuck it, hardly anything's original in wrestling these days.

Archived