Husky Harris New Gimmick

Santino_Is_Awsome

• Paid Members

As said in the comments that don't warrant a thread, erm, thread, I think if they play up to it as Orton's punt has knocked him loopy then they could go somewhere with this. If he sorts out the rest of the costume a bit as Ian said, then starts smashing some jobbers for a while en route to say, the U.S title once Sheamus is finished with it, there could be some money in this with the mask. He could be like a new version of Kane as a jobber to the stars for the future or something.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm not a fan, but not because of the costume. What you have to remember here is that nobody else in WWE really dresses like that, so they can allow for at least one raggedy-looking bloke on the show, like they did with Cactus Jack.

I can hardly believe anyone under contract to WWE in 2011 would go into a ring looking like that, its like something that would debut on a Shitwres show also featuring Ronin. Hopefully its just to hide the fact (badly) that Husky is back in FCW for a bit and will be forgotten about when/If he returns to WWE TV.

Archived