UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should be on after 7 tonight if rohpete is available to play our match. I'll be on the same time tomorrow if Denzel wants to play then and if rohpete can't play tonight.

Stunstone - The AC Milan game was included in the table, I just hadn't added it to the fixture list.

I should be on after 7 tonight if rohpete is available to play our match. I'll be on the same time tomorrow if Denzel wants to play then and if rohpete can't play tonight.

Stunstone - The AC Milan game was included in the table, I just hadn't added it to the fixture list.

Are you on between 10-11 tomorrow night?

Are you on between 10-11 tomorrow night?

I should be able to be on then.

rohpete, 10-11ish is fine.

Chelsea 1-0 Aston Villa

Drogba 80'

Phew....

Not much to say about this game Chelsea had 5 shots in total to Aston Villa's 1. Nothing happened in the first half at all but Drogba scored the winner late on after Torres set him up for the tap in, earlier on in the game Drogba hit the post and Torres missed a sitter after a good run. Villa's only chance of the game came from an Ashley Young shot which landed straight into the keeper's arms.

Aston Villa 2-4 Tottenham

(Bent,Young(p) (Crouch 3,Defoe)

A bizarre non-stop match , my form on fifa since the psn came back has been pretty crap, my passing woeful and it showed in the first half here, totally dominated by Villa for the first 45, Villa took the lead through Darren Bent who must've been centimetres onside and finished well, but only 2 minutes later Peter Crouch pulled Spurs level, excellent running from Defoe and a pass to pick out the big man to fire home.

Villa again attacked fiercely and a ball into the box saw Dawson get tangled up with a Villa player and the referee awarded a penalty which Ashley Young smashed home, right on the half time whistle Agbonlahor had the ball in the net but it was ruled offside.

The second half i managed to get my passing and moving alot more together, Huddlestone replaced Kranjcar in midfield and Modric began to pull the strings from the left wing, Defoe released the ball into the path of Crouch who hit a low shot on the move for 2-2, an error from Brad Friedel as he threw the ball out straight to Defoe for 3-2 and with both sides pushing Defoe found himself 1on1 with Friedel who made an awesome save only for the ball to bounce to Crouch whos scuffed chip finish was palmed into the net by the goalkeeper completing his hat-trick, he then saw a low drive cannon off the post in the dying moments

Fantastic match with TezzRexx, no connection issues.

Archived