UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 League: Season One Thread

TUFCfan

Can't argue with StunStone's lads winning the team/player of the week awards really, that's an impressive goalscoring return.

Barcelona 2-0 Inter

Another defeat against Spanish opposition for Inter, who seem to be leaking goals for fun since they returned from the States. It could've been a different story early on, as Diego Militio found himself with a one on one goalscoring opportunity, only to fire wide much to the dismay of the travelling fans from Italy (And Norfolk baby!). Inter showed flashes of good play, but kept getting frustrated after failing to beat the offside trap on numerous occasions and also giving away several fouls, some of which the manager deemed pretty dubious (Note: I did get pretty pissed off at the amount of fouls given against me at one point, such is life.) Inter have played some lovely passing football in this competition so far, but Barcelona made their own passing game look leagues apart compared to Inter and Lionel Messi's brace sealed a well deserved win for the Spainiards. For Inter, it's back to the drawing board, because their last three matches have seen them concede 9 goals, which now puts them on a negative goal difference for the first time this season.

...In other words, I'm pretty shit at the back. I dropped Materazzi for this game and to be fair I think it would've been more had I played him! Gutted, as I started off so well. Still, long way to go in this bad boy just yet.

I'm just waiting for someone to enter the tournament later on and steal your thunder mate ;)

WHo? What? Where? When? How? :blush:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Can't argue with StunStone's lads winning the team/player of the week awards really, that's an impressive goalscoring return.

Barcelona 2-0 Inter

Another defeat against Spanish opposition for Inter, who seem to be leaking goals for fun since they returned from the States. It could've been a different story early on, as Diego Militio found himself with a one on one goalscoring opportunity, only to fire wide much to the dismay of the travelling fans from Italy (And Norfolk baby!). Inter showed flashes of good play, but kept getting frustrated after failing to beat the offside trap on numerous occasions and also giving away several fouls, some of which the manager deemed pretty dubious (Note: I did get pretty pissed off at the amount of fouls given against me at one point, such is life.) Inter have played some lovely passing football in this competition so far, but Barcelona made their own passing game look leagues apart compared to Inter and Lionel Messi's brace sealed a well deserved win for the Spainiards. For Inter, it's back to the drawing board, because their last three matches have seen them concede 9 goals, which now puts them on a negative goal difference for the first time this season.

...In other words, I'm pretty shit at the back. I dropped Materazzi for this game and to be fair I think it would've been more had I played him! Gutted, as I started off so well. Still, long way to go in this bad boy just yet.

I'm just waiting for someone to enter the tournament later on and steal your thunder mate ;)

Gee, I hate it when that happens.

*Bashes the shit out of stunstone with a steel chair*

Barcelona 1-0 Everton

Pique 30'

A very very tough game for Barca. They started in the usual fashion and played their game as always and on the 30th minute a corner from Xavi was met by Pique who nodded home. Barca continued to look for the second but Everton fought back and how they didnt score with the chances they had is a mystery, a mystery of sorts but also thanks to Victor Valdes who pulled off the best save of the season after a deep cross went over Puyols head, was headed towards goal and looked a certain equaliser but the onrushing Valdes managed to get a fingertip onto it and push it wide. Barcelona continue to be solid in defence and nick wins here and there but Everton certainly tested their resolve in this match.

ac milan 2 everton 2

somebody call the police because milan got robbed. A good game were ac milan went 2 up and looked like they had won when the clock hit 90 but 2 injury time goals from everton top scorer louis saha rescued a point for the blues

ac milan 2 everton 2

somebody call the police because milan got robbed. A good game were ac milan went 2 up and looked like they had won when the clock hit 90 but 2 injury time goals from everton top scorer louis saha rescued a point for the blues

oh well thats football

milan goals came from robinho and Ibrahimovic

A.C. Milan 0 - 0 Dortmund

end to end stuff but no one could put the ball in the back of the net

First half was end to end and both had good chances to score (my header hitting the post and rolling across the line being the memorable one for me) but second half you pretty much were all over me and were getting closer to getting a goal as the game went on, another couple minutes you would of had it.

My team defended quite well though and the keeper made a few good saves, another day I may not have got away with that but will take a point all day long to drag me away from the bottom! Well played though.

First half was end to end and both had good chances to score (my header hitting the post and rolling across the line being the memorable one for me) but second half you pretty much were all over me and were getting closer to getting a goal as the game went on, another couple minutes you would of had it.

My team defended quite well though and the keeper made a few good saves, another day I may not have got away with that but will take a point all day long to drag me away from the bottom! Well played though.

yeah your keeper played very well, if only he didn't get a hand to that ibrahimovic shot from 3o odd yards out

yeah your keeper played very well, if only he didn't get a hand to that ibrahimovic shot from 3o odd yards out

Would have won goal of the month/season that shot. Thought it was going in.

Archived