Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It looks like Abyss has had some work done on his face too. Anything but Abyss is always good, he became stale years ago.

Was Mr. Anderson on this show? I heard he looks like shit these days, he can't even be arsed with the dye job these days.

joseph has a twitter now. asking for help to find abyss. @JOSEPHPARK_esq

some of the interaction is brilliant

Indeed. I think this one was my favourite:

Randon fan: Have you tried those ninjas that abducted Samoa Joe last year?

Joseph Park: Do you have an address on these ninjas you speak of?

Seeing Paul Bearer join in on the fun was cool too:

Paul Bearer: Your brother is good people. I hope you find my friend soon.

Joseph Park: Thank you kind sir. A person emailed me and said you've had similar issues with family like this. How do you cope?

Paul Bearer: Prayer.

joseph has a twitter now. asking for help to find abyss. @JOSEPHPARK_esq

some of the interaction is brilliant

Indeed. I think this one was my favourite:

Randon fan: Have you tried those ninjas that abducted Samoa Joe last year?

Joseph Park: Do you have an address on these ninjas you speak of?

Seeing Paul Bearer join in on the fun was cool too:

Paul Bearer: Your brother is good people. I hope you find my friend soon.

Joseph Park: Thank you kind sir. A person emailed me and said you've had similar issues with family like this. How do you cope?

Paul Bearer: Prayer.

That's money.

Watched the show for the first time in a while. A few highlights, Bobby Roode is class, although they are booking him quite weak (they used to do this with heel Triple H so that's not a big deal) he has the look, improved his physique and the mic skills to make it. The two Robbies are class, although I'm partial to love anything Robbie T does. The gimmicks including 'The List', the red rope, the spice boy clothing and big Rob telling everyone to get back is just class. Joe/Magnus are the best team going today IMO, great double team moves and something about them just fits.

I hope, with every fiber of my being, that we never see Abyss again. Joe Park should be a fresh start and an opportunity for Chris to try something different, obviously they'll have to cover his tattoo's and arm scars if he starts having matches but that's easily done.

The Mr. Park fun continues:

Anyone have contact info of gentlemen named MALTZAR, ILVEREZ, JIMSON, KALLAR? I heard they have scoops on my brother Chris?

Random Fan: lol you are Abyss

Joseph Park: We look similar because we're family. Like the Baldwins but better looking.

March 22nd spoilers

-Dixie Carter opens the show and talks about how Bobby Roode was disrespectful at Victory Road. She indicates that she wants to fire Roode but is interrupted by Sting. Sting said that firing Roode would be too easy and to let James Storm handle it. Sting said its too difficult to be both a GM and a wrestler so he wants to step down. He will train even harder for a comeback. He recommends Dixie hire Hulk Hogan to fill the position.

-A 4-Way X Division Championship Match between Austin Aries, Zema Ion, Kid Kash and Anthony Nese ended in a No Contest when Bully Ray came out and attacked the wrestlers. He grabbed a mic and put himself over.

-Eric Young and ODB defeated Rosita and Sarita when ODB hit The BAM! allowing Young to get the pin. Rosita and Sarita hit on EY during the match.

-James Storm comes to the ring and talks about Lockdown. He talks about becoming the World Champion. A man who identifies himself as the lawyer of Bobby Roode comes to the ring. Apparently Roode won't be coming to the IMPACT Zone as he is only contracted to face Storm at Lockdown. The lawyer said Daniels and Kazarian want to fight Storm tonight she he can choose who he wants to face. The lawyer then said that Roode apologizes to his fans. Storm said he will face both Kazarian and Daniels tonight. A few minutes later he hits the lawyer with the Last Call Superkick.

-Kurt Angle vs Garett Bischoff went to a No Contest in a 3-Minute challenge when Gunner came to the ring and attacked Garett. Jeff Hardy then made the save.

-Magnus and Samoa Joe defeated Mexican America to retain their tag team titles. Hernandez looked really sick during the match (as in looking ill). Sarita and Rosita tried to interfere but Josh Lewis from Repo Games came to the ring and took them to the back.

-James Storm defeated Daniels and Kazarian with the Last Call. Kazarian and Daniels argued during the match.

-Dixie Carter and Sting come to the ring to continue what they were discussing earlier. Sting told Dixie that Hulk was a different man and that he would be great for the GM job. Hulk Hogan comes to the ring and Sting praises him. Hogan whispers something to Sting and Dixie. No word on if Hogan is the GM or not.

Xplosion

-Devon defeated Big Robbie T to retain the TV Title.

Victory Road was pretty decent wasn't it?

I'm looking forward to this show, and its Bobby Roode vs James Storm at Lockdown so can't wait for that one. Impact looks good there, Stings gonna be a full time wrestler again? :omg:

I love A Double I do, but he really needs some better opponents than Zema Ion and co.

Also can't wait for the Guns to return, look out Joe and Magnus!

Yeah, I really liked Victory Road. The only thing truly bad about it was that horrid post-match angle with Roode and Dixie. I thought that Angle Vs. Hardy and the AJ/Anderson Vs. Daniels/Kazarian matches were both super.

Archived