Wade Barrett on BBC1 North West Tonight news at 6:30pm tonight

ClassicsGuy

Just a heads up. For those in the north west, it's easy enough to watch.

For those outside the region, you can watch on Sky, channel number 978 (I think, it's in the 970s range, labelled BBC1 North West).

From the advert it's an interview with the 'local boy from Lancashire done good'. :thumbsup:

Just a heads up. For those in the north west, it's easy enough to watch.

For those outside the region, you can watch on Sky, channel number 978 (I think, it's in the 970s range, labelled BBC1 North West).

From the advert it's an interview with the 'local boy from Lancashire done good'. :thumbsup:

Cheers for that, I'll check it out.

Good little piece that. Showed him meeting all the Preston North End football team players and manager Phil Brown, and giving the Preston players a team talk at the training ground, imploring them all to cheat! :laugh:

They showed a few WWE clips, and he was mostly out of character and seemed very pleased to be home.

• Paid Members

And they were so close to doing a segment on wrestling without making reference to the days of World Of Sport. No disrespect meant to the WOS era, but you don't see news presenters following up a Lady Gaga story by saying "I'm a fan of Lisa Stansfield".

And they were so close to doing a segment on wrestling without making reference to the days of World Of Sport. No disrespect meant to the WOS era, but you don't see news presenters following up a Lady Gaga story by saying "I'm a fan of Lisa Stansfield".

Funnily enough, the story after it was about Justin Bieber being mobbed in Liverpool, and the two mid-30s female women in the studio began reminiscing about doing the same to Take That in the early 90s.

whole thing is sad really, Im from Preston and Barrett put on twitter he will be doing signings there, they filmed him at Deepdale and Springfields(North Ends training ground) so he was about in Preston but no signings in Preston.

Just shows how WWE are all about the money making a signing session in a town nowhere near close enough to Preston and making fans buy an over priced

He was asked on the Preston North End tour what would he prefer. Preston staying up or the WWE Championship? He said Preston staying up. Oo-er. I don't see that going down too well over there.

think he has more chance of being champ than preston staying up to be honest

He was asked on the Preston North End tour what would he prefer. Preston staying up or the WWE Championship? He said Preston staying up. Oo-er. I don't see that going down too well over there.

think he has more chance of being champ than preston staying up to be honest

I'm a PNE fan and totally agree...we are FOOKED!!! League One holiday next season for us.

I'd love to see footage of Barrett at Deepdale. Especially if he gave Tanned Phil *the* Barrett face.

45692_1478684041673_1070925662_1438277_2270397_n.jpg

• Paid Members
Will this be available to watch now? I missed it.

EDIT: Will this be it, aye?

Skip to 21:23 for it.

• Paid Members
Will this be available to watch now? I missed it.

EDIT: Will this be it, aye?

Skip to 21:23 for it.

Fun interview, He comes across as a really good bloke actually. He came across well a few years ago when I saw him wrestle in Lynn, immediately strikes you as a nice chap.

Archived