WWEClassics

Flash

No, I think he means wwe.com classics. I cancelled my subscription just this month, but only because I was looking to save money. The service is tremendous. A new ppv and/or home video every month plus classic raws, superstars, wcw weekly shows and a whole load of individual matches and specials (the ecw series that they used to do was brilliant). I'd definately recomend it.

No, I think he means wwe.com classics. I cancelled my subscription just this month, but only because I was looking to save money. The service is tremendous. A new ppv and/or home video every month plus classic raws, superstars, wcw weekly shows and a whole load of individual matches and specials (the ecw series that they used to do was brilliant). I'd definately recomend it.

I didnt relaise you get it online as well!

How much was it?

$4 a month is a pretty good deal, even if you can't keep the files. I'm not one for watching TV shows and wrestling matches on the computer though, but I might give it a try sometime. Can you just do it for a month, or do you have to commit to a certain number of months?

• Paid Members

I'm considering getting this. $40 for a year is absolutely nothing. I wouldn't use it much, probably, but it would be nice to have around and a nice alternative to trawling YouTube for stuff.

$4 a month is a pretty good deal, even if you can't keep the files. I'm not one for watching TV shows and wrestling matches on the computer though, but I might give it a try sometime. Can you just do it for a month, or do you have to commit to a certain number of months?

No you can just join for a month, its a case of remembering to cancel the subscription within the month. A few years back they gave away codes for a free months subscription to give it a go which is when I found out about it. It plays through windows media player and fully DRM'd up, so I wouldn't hang much hope on being able to download and keep anything.

And the 3.95 charge is for a months subscription, so you can't actually just buy one match.

Archived