ATTENTION: ONE DAY ONLY UKFF NAME AMNESTY

Astro Hollywood

• Moderators

Alright?

There's been a lot of whinin' and cryin' lately about the state of the mods, so I figured it's time to put down the stick and offer you a nibble of my carrot. Yeah, my penis. So for ONE DAY ONLY, you get the chance to change your username, FOR FREE, bypassing the usual Paid Member fee.

Now, for those wishing to change their usernames, you have two options.

OPTION ONE - PICK YOUR OWN NAME

Simply state what you wish your name to be changed to, by replying to this thread in this exact format:

Dear Sir,

I formally request the new UKFF username of <requested name goes here>.

Yours Faithfully, <current name goes here>

But nothing in life comes without risk. Whether or not you get the name you requested will be decided by my tossing of a coin. That's right, you've got a 50/50 chance of either the name you want, or something I choose for you. Is it worth it? YOU DECIDE. And to counter any accusations of cheating, I'll be videoing the whole process and uploading it to youtube fuck that. You'll just have to trust me. If you think I'm capable of cheating, just look at this face:

LambApex_450x300.jpg

You know that's not my face though, right? It's a lamb. What are you, retarded.

Anyway, thems the terms. Also be aware that any variations on the quoted, standard form, be they gramatical, for the sake of humour or otherwise, will lead you to inadvertantly trigger OPTION TWO.

OPTION TWO - RUSSIAN ROULETTE

If you're not one of these cowardly bitches who'll pussy out with lame 50/50 odds, and want a username chosen by me at random, simply reply to this thread with the following:

I AM ONE COURAGEOUS, DICE-ROLLING BASTARD! NAME ME UP, HO!

and I will issue you with a new name.

I will leave this thread open for a couple of hours probably, or however long I decide, at which point it will become locked. Later on today I will post a stickied thread with a full list of all the name changes. Now let's do this thang.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Dear Sir,

I formally request the new UKFF username of Seph.

Yours Faithfully, Sephjnr

Archived