what are the best events out of the following

wwffan2

iv just bought the following events just waiting for them to arrived can anyone recommend which of the following events are must see.

NWA/WCW

WCW Bash at the Beach '96 (Turner Home Video) (1 Disc)3

WCW Halloween Havoc '96 (Live PPV) (2 Discs)

WCW World War 3 '96 (Live PPV) (2 Discs)

WCW Road Wild '97 (Turner Home Video) (1 Disc)

WCW Fall Brawl '97: War Games (Live PPV) (1 Disc)5

WCW Halloween Havoc '97 (Live PPV) (1 Disc)

WCW World War 3 '97 (WWE 24/7) (2 Discs)

WCW Starrcade '97 (Turner Home Video) (1 Disc)

WCW Souled Out '98 (Turner Home Video) (1 Disc)

WCW SuperBrawl VIII (Turner Home Video) (1 Disc)

WCW Uncensored '98 (Turner Home Video) (1 Disc)

WCW Spring Stampede '98 (Live PPV) (1 Disc)

WCW Bash at the Beach '98 (Turner Home Video) (1 Disc)8

WCW Fall Brawl '98: War Games (Live PPV) (1 Disc)

WCW Halloween Havoc '98 (Live PPV) (1 Disc)

WCW World War 3 '98 (Turner Home Video) (1 Disc)

WCW Souled Out '99 (Turner Home Video) (1 Disc)

WCW Uncensored '99 (Turner Home Video) (1 Disc)

WCW Spring Stampede '99 (Live PPV) (1 Disc)

WCW Slamboree '99 (Turner Home Video) (1 Disc)

WCW The Great American Bash '99 (Live PPV) (1 Disc)

WCW Bash at the Beach '99 (Turner Home Video) (1 Disc)11

WCW Road Wild '99 (Live PPV) (1 Disc)

WCW Fall Brawl '99 (Turner Home Video) (1 Disc)

WCW Halloween Havoc '99 (WWE 24/7) (1 Disc)

WCW Mayhem '99 (WWE 24/7) (1 Disc)

WCW Starrcade '99 (Turner Home Video) (1 Disc)

WCW Souled Out 2000 (Live PPV) (1 Disc)

WCW SuperBrawl 2000 (Turner Home Video) (1 Disc)

WCW Uncensored 2000 (Turner Home Video) (1 Disc)

WCW Spring Stampede 2000 (Turner Home Video) (1 Disc)

WCW The Great American Bash 2000 (Turner Home Video) (1 Disc)

WCW Bash at the Beach 2000 (WWE 24/7) (2 Discs)

WCW New Blood Rising (Live PPV) (1 Disc)

WCW Fall Brawl 2000 (WWE 24/7) (1 Disc)

WCW Halloween Havoc 2000 (Live PPV) (1 Disc)

WCW Mayhem 2000 (Live PPV) (1 Disc)

WCW Starrcade 2000 (Live PPV) (1 Disc)

WCW Sin (Live PPV) (1 Disc)

WCW SuperBrawl Revenge (Live PPV) (1 Disc)3

WCW Greed (Live PPV) (1 Disc)

i bought them off dave on here

I loved Souled Out, get Souled Out '97 too, featuring a really good Ladder Match nobody really talks about between Eddie Guerrero and Syxx. '99 is balls, i know people talk about the tazer incident the ended Goldberg's streak and the DDP v Goldberg match at Halloween Havoc as being pivitol moments in the downfall, but fuck me the Scott Hall - Goldberg Ladder Stun Gun match didn't help.

'98 is really good too, depends what you want, are you viewing it as a history of wcw type thing, if so I'd reccomend Starrcade '97, finest build up to a woeful match ever. Or do you want just a quality ppv filled with wrestling? Road Wilds are usually fun with the unique setting, and of course World War III for crazy 60 man battle royal antics...

I loved Souled Out, get Souled Out '97 too, featuring a really good Ladder Match nobody really talks about between Eddie Guerrero and Syxx. '99 is balls, i know people talk about the tazer incident the ended Goldberg's streak and the DDP v Goldberg match at Halloween Havoc as being pivitol moments in the downfall, but fuck me the Scott Hall - Goldberg Ladder Stun Gun match didn't help.

'98 is really good too, depends what you want, are you viewing it as a history of wcw type thing, if so I'd reccomend Starrcade '97, finest build up to a woeful match ever. Or do you want just a quality ppv filled with wrestling? Road Wilds are usually fun with the unique setting, and of course World War III for crazy 60 man battle royal antics...

99 souled out is mostly balls but had a nice benoit/mike enos opener

I'd reccomend Starrcade '97, finest build up to a woeful match ever.

I didn't think the match is as bad as people make it out to be.

Maybe I didn't mean woeful, I love the hype and the moments in the match, but yeah I just think the wrestling itself wasn't what it could have been...if it was anyone other than Sting/Hogan they probably would have been booed for being shit.

• Paid Members

Maybe I didn't mean woeful, I love the hype and the moments in the match, but yeah I just think the wrestling itself wasn't what it could have been...if it was anyone other than Sting/Hogan they probably would have been booed for being shit.

Oh, yeah, I agree the match wasn't great. But I didn't come out of it thinking I'd wasting my life. Maybe it was over before the importance the build-up had created had worn off for me.

Bash At The Beach 1996 and Spring Stampede 1999 I love, so I would say they are two of the best there. It's a shame you don't have Hog Wild 1996, thats an awesome show, both Ric Flair Vs Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit Vs Dean Malenko are among my favourite matches of all time.

souled out 97 needs to be watched its a different style PPV, its like watching Mad Max 3, never seen a PPV like it before or since, the matches are good-decent, but the show is just strange, in a good way, intro is still one of the best ever, with Bischoff coming off like some corrupt world leader, "we are in control".

It also has one of the best sets ever, still puts modern day WWE to shame, Bischoff knew how to spend that Ted money.

Starcade 95 is another I would checkout, WCW vs NJPW, the world cup of wrestling I think they called it.

The whole show was terrible I thought, can't think of anything that stands out. The opener with Eddie & Malenko was decent enough but no where near as good as some of their other matches and thats it for whats worth checking out, well maybe the Larry Eazy E match just for the spectactle of Eric in the ring.

• Paid Members
souled out 97 needs to be watched its a different style PPV, its like watching Mad Max 3, never seen a PPV like it before or since, the matches are good-decent, but the show is just strange, in a good way, intro is still one of the best ever, with Bischoff coming off like some corrupt world leader, "we are in control".

For someone who hasn't seen Souled Out 1997, what is its unique premise...?

For someone who hasn't seen Souled Out 1997, what is its unique premise...?

It was an nWo PPV so everything was set up with thier colours (The ring looked awesome with an nWo logo and bikes and bikers were around the walkway etc) and to make them look better than the WCW guys eg. No music for anyone from WCW.

Archived