ICW: Nightmare On Renfrew Street + Afterparty(showing WRESTLEMANIA)

MarkDallas

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well what a great start to a FANtastic evening/morning. The first match was one of the finest openings I have ever seen, all round high flying action. Just one question why no Falcon - why no masked men?

Bad Boy and Andy Wild was a cracking wrestling match - but lost the crowd very quickly. Other than that it was a great show of wrestling.

CJ Banks is a cracking heel and took one helluva beating from Kid Fite and the crowd!!!!

Mossy was intense as usual. Darkside took everything that Mossy fired at him - and survived (ala undertaker).

MC Tommy seemed to attract those glow sticks.

Well done the Bucky boys. High flying intense action, action, action. A rough tuff match - oh and love the wee mans introductions (has he been working out in the gym - next time he needs to put weights on).

Jack Jester beating Lionheart was a brilliant match - they dinae make tables like they used to!

Red Wolf and NAK took it to the limit - that pot bouncing off Wolfgangs bonce was outstanding/sick. Must say I do love Red's patter - so old school!

So next ICW at the Classic Grand (watch the very low ceilings if I remember correctly) July 3 - seems so far away...............and the Gold Label will get their comeuppance against Kid Fite, Jester and NAK! It really really is going to get very very messy!

What about selling this to BBC Alba - they would love the chance!!!

Nah its the top floor in Classic, nice high ceilings bruv ;)

What a night, last 70 or so people paid in to stand cause we ran out of chairs but it didnt matter, after the fighting broke into the crowd everyone just ended up standing anyway. The crowd, what can i say, you were fuckin rockin' last night. Much love to the ICW roster. No one does it like these lads.

Now if youll excuse me im away to throw up the last of this alcohall out my system then im heading to get the tickets printed for July 3rd. Then a well desered pub lunch wae ma missus and wee boy. :thumbsup:

Oh and before i get, ICW is also booked for Sunday 14th August at Apollo for a show followed by Summerslam at Walkabout.

CHECK THE WRESTLEMANIA SPOILERS FROM THIS IDIOT

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

I have to say I loved ICW Nightmare on Renfrew Street, the whole night was epic. Was good to see everyone... with it being my first ICW show i attended I loved every minute of it... managed to talk to sime some of the wrestlers... winding up the gold label was worth it but no harm done :rolleyes: the best bit was when Kid fite, chris renfrew, bt gunn and jester challenged the gold label to a street fight july 3rd, have to say that the label werent so big when the numbers were even saying they would think about it before Dallas said that the match was set for then. Now i will defo be attending that event coz i want to see the label get beaten. The after party was awesome just was left slightly disappointed at wrestlemania as no titles exchanged hands, taker shouldnt of won but all in all mixing with other people was great.

Congrats, you win a week's vacation from the UKFF!

Nice wee gap cause then we are doing two shows in quick succession(July 3rd at the Classic and August 14th at Walkabout for Summerslam) to see if the ICW fans want us to run more regularly. If it goes well then next year well add one or two more venues to the list and run more shows. Also due to the success at Glasgow Walkabout so far there is talk of us running other Walkabout/Highlight venues in Scotland at some point. So the rest is for ICW to get its house in order behind the scenes and prepare for an attempt at expanding the reach of the promotion.

Archived