ICW: Nightmare On Renfrew Street + Afterparty(showing WRESTLEMANIA)

MarkDallas

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zero-G match changed. Bodders offered a "square go"

Stevie Boy has been taken out of the 6-Man Scramble and replaced with a young up and comer who will be making his ICW Debut: Andy Anderson!

Zero-G Championship(6-Man Scramble Match)

Noam Dar

I may be well off the mark here but does that not leave the Gold Label's Red Wolf v Renfrew and BT Gunn? IMHO that makes an already outstanding card even better - some of the best technical wrestlers in not only Scotland but the UK today. Its one of those events where you will always say you were there (and wrestlemania thrown in to boot!).

I predict a Riot.

I was thinking about The Gold Label vs. NAK myself. Would be a hell of a battle. Those two teams faced off before and it was great fun, and I could only imagine that further down the line, it'd be even better. William Grange doesn't have anything going on outside of management either though and he has issues with the Label, so I dunno.

News from Psyko Dalek:

"We are proud to announce that on April 3rd, we will be filming our music video for "Crank", at none other than the ICW Wrestling show at Apollo 23!! Tickets go on Sale Tuesday, and doors are at 7:30pm. Come along, witness the best wrestling the UK has to offer, and be part of the PD music video. Lets make some magic happen!!!"

Tickets for ICW on April 3rd ON SALE NOW @ Highlights(Apollo 23) website and in WALKABOUT (ticket booth inside main door).

These tickets also go on sale at Ticket Scotland tomorrow(tuesday) situated under central station bridge in the city center of Glasgow.

We had the most interest of any show we havea ran to date for April 3rd so get your tickets soon to avoid disappointment! :thumbsup:

The last match to be announced for the show is:

Red Lightning & Wolfgang Vs. New Age Klique (B.T Gunn & Chris Renfrew)

So the final card is:

ICW Heavyweight Championship

James Scott

With the full card up, is anyone up for the prediction game I mentioned?

Count me in for the prediction game. I take it you'll start a seperate thread for that though?

Archived