ICW: Nightmare On Renfrew Street + Afterparty(showing WRESTLEMANIA)

MarkDallas

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted I'm going to miss this. Was looking forward to seeing Stone again before he goes over to WWE.

The scramble match looks pretty fuckin' awesome if I do say so :) hopefully it'll be on.DVD like the last few shows so I can see what carnage that I missed!

Tickets on sale at Ticket Scotland.

TICKETS SCOTLAND LTD

237 ARGYLE ST.

GLASGOW

G2 8DL

(Situated under the Central Station Bridge)

PHONE - 0141 204 5151

Open 9am - 6pm ( 7pm Thursdays)

12pm - 5pm Sundays

For credit card bookings call:

08444 155 221

Credit Card Hotline Open 9am to 6pm (5pm Sundays)

Also on sale at Ticket Scotlands Website.

Tickets also on sale at WALKABOUT.

• 2 weeks later...

Right guys just a wee heads up to say the screening of Mania is sorted. The Walkabout manager informed me that he has been e-mail by afew people mentioning the mess that was the wrestlemania screening at Sports Cafe afew years back.

Here is the facts. Sports Cafe showed Mania illegaly and only had a 3am license. Walkabout and ICW do have permission the show Mania. Sky Sports have been paid for the PPV. The venue had the 4am license sorted(3am last orders, drink up time 3.20am, closing 4am) and entry to the party (unlike the Sports Cafes) will be free.

ICW tickets are a tenner. show will finish an hour before Mania starts.

Should be a banging night :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Due to unforseen circumstances regarding a required surgery before his WWE move Martin Stone will no longer making the trip up to Scotland for ICW. We apoligise for this and as a replacement we got a former British Heavyweight Champion, who is considered to be one of the very finest all round performers in the UK today. Having faced and defeated some of the top names from all corners of the UK, he now looks to make his mark in Insane Championship Wrestling.

C.J Banks

185736_116971571711701_116953178380207_131907_4732031_n.jpg

So the card is now as follows:

ICW Heavyweight Championship

James Scott

You can't go anywhere without running into this guy, can you? He's like a pure annoying rash that sticks.

Should be a good match though, which adds to the already stellar card on show. Was kinda hoping to see Martin Stone as a one off again. Will CJ Banks be a regular in ICW? Or is this a one off as well?

Preeeeeeeeeeedictions!

James Scott to beat Johnny Moss.

As much as I want to see James Scott get "muhrduhred", I can't see him escaping without his gold. He will need the help of his cronies about ten times over, and I can see The Gold Label enlisting some new help to deal with this new challenge. The match itself is one that many have been wanting to see for a while, and in ICW, it's probably gonna more than meet expectations.

Noam Dar to beat everyone else and retain the Zero G Championship.

I have no idea who will win this so I'm just going with the easy option of the retaining of the title. Match should be absolutely crazy considering who's in it. Six guys flying and bumping and smashing all over the shop!

The NAK to beat The Gold Lidl.

They're going to get the one up on this one I reckon. The focus will be on the main event leading me to think that maybe there won't be as much shenanigans as usual. The Gold Label focusing their energy on dealing with Mossy. That would leave these four guys to go out there and put on the absolute war that you ALWAYS see between these teams. I can't wait for this one.

Kid Fite to beat CJ Banks.

I was wondering if The Gold Label would come down and help CJ Banks with this one, but nah, I can see them leaving this one alone. If this turns out to be more than some throwaway match, then we might well see one of the better CJ Banks matches this side of the border. I'm certainly hoping that this is what we get.

Lionheart to beat Jack Jester.

Lionheart came through a hell of a violent match with Chris Renfrew on his own and also looked very convincing doing it so I'd fully expect him to be able to deal with Jack Jester. Jester comes into this one with anger and blood on his mind, but Lionheart had that to deal with from Renfrew as well. If there's one guy that has proven he is above the Label, it's this guy and I fully expect him to deal with Jester. Should be a brutal, bloody and violent match.

Liam Thomson to beat Andy Wild.

I reckon he's gonna put Andy Wild in some real bother here. They're gonna have trouble meeting the standards that the two of them have set in their previous matches and I can see this one finally being of a lower standard, but I still expect a cracking wee match.

Boddington and his cronies to beat The Wee Man and his Bucky Boys.

I do think that we'll see Rage N Storm, or at least one of them at this show, so they'll get involved and help Bodders and his lot get the win. There's always one match on an ICW show that shocks you with how good it was, and I think this might well be that match, mainly because I don't have much expectations for it anyways.

There, what do others think?

Actually, I would like to go another way with this, I have seen the destructions Mossy and Stone can cause in a match against one another, BCW did it and I've heard a couple of English companies have done it also, have they ever teamed up???

Also I would like to continue with my "SEAN SOUTH FOR ICW" idea, as I truely belive Southies new gimmick would fit in with all the ICW misfits! :p

Not ending there, Joe Coffee and Vinnie James would be a good match, but, I think Johnny Starr, in a storyline perspective, would make more sense to face coffee, simply based on the fact that at the end of the match coffee stood over Starr and taunted, only thing is they both appear to be face atm :/

Oh and get a female representative in the Label so as Lolita has someone to beat the shit outta :p

Maybe not for the Gold Label as they currently remind me of a Four Horsemen team with NWO tactics.

However plenty of female wrestlers in England that could do very well in ICW. Only so many times you can watch Carmel/Nikki Storm/Sara combination.

However plenty of female wrestlers in England that could do very well in ICW. Only so many times you can watch Carmel/Nikki Storm/Sara combination.

I agree mate, might get some english female wrestlers up before the end of 2011 to spice things up.

Archived